GOAL EIGHT

'Team B... oh, the princess and king picked my team,'  Y/N stared at the screen displaying who is in which team. '... Are we playing kingdom or something? What am I? The castle roach?' 

"Team A's first player is... Nanase Nijiro."

"Next is Hiori Yo."

"And the third member for team A... Isagi Yoichi."

Team A
Itoshi Rin
Shido Ryusei
Nanase Nijiro
Hiori Yo
Isagi Yoichi

"And now let's draw for team B. First is... Shiguma Kyohei."

"Second... Saramadara Kairu."

"And finally the third player... Chigiri Hyoma."

Team B
L/N Y/N
Karasu Tabito
Shiguma Kyohei
Saramadara Kairu
Chigiri Hyoma

"Now then you six, put on your vests and proceed to the entrance gate." 

Follow Ego's instructions, the six of the selected players put on their vests with their numbers on and entered the next room. 

"Yo," the (h/c) haired male greeted them with a smile. "Oh Isagi, long time no see and you two..." Y/N then turned to look at Nanase and Hiori who were next to Isagi, "... why do I feel like I automatically like you?"

"Nice to meet you," smiled Nanase.

"Nice to meet ch'a," greeted Hiori.

"Looks like this will be fun..." Y/N turned to look at Rin and Shido. "Can you keep up Karasu? "

"Of course," Karasu replied with a smirk before turning to their other three teammates, "we'll leave the defence to you." 

Team A vs Team B
              0 - 0

Kick off

"Be quiet and follow my lead," Rin said to his teammates as he passed to Shido who smiled like a maniac. 

"You can't stop me~" Shido began to run happily on the field when he was blocked by Y/N. "Ah~ It's pretty boy~ 

"Fuck-" Shido's body collided with Y/N as the (h/c) male tried to block him, "why are you so heavy? 

'Isagi!'  Y/N's eyes caught sight of Isagi running towards the two of them. Moving his leg between Shido's, Y/N decided to ignore his balance and tried to kick the ball between Shido's legs to his teammate. 

"Even in that situation, your pass was still accurate," Chigiri who was free tried to run and receive the ball but was surprised when the ball spun and bounced off his leg. "?! 

'.... What the fuck? I literally had to kick the ball out of this zesty bitch's legs but  the effect is just a little weaker than my normal passes? What the actual fuck is this bullshit?'  Y/N really would've loved to kill whoever built him like this but suicide is a crime. It wasn't Mikey's fault. 

"Clear it!" shouted Chigiri as Saramadara moved in and tried to get the ball, but someone was faster.

'Shido?!'  Isagi's eyes widened as he saw Shido appearing in his vision. He then looked back and saw Y/N on the ground with a slight pained expression. 'His leg...?' 

"It's mine," Shido ran towards the ball. 

Isagi who was planning to get in the front and pass to Rin; was surprised when Shido kicked the ball backwards and scored a goal. 

Team A vs Team B
              1 - 0

'That fucking zesty ass bitch...'  Y/N groaned as he held his leg. 'Why is he so strong?'

"L/N... are you ok?" Nanase approached him. 

"I'm probably fine," Y/N replied.

"But your leg..."

"Can you get me an ice pack?"

"What?" Nanase's expression was a mix of confusion and worry. "But how can an ice pack-"

"Shhh," Y/N placed his index finger against Nanase's lips. "Trust me bro, trust me.

"..."

"Hurry up, I know you're secretly Doraemon."

"The kid's cartoon?" Nanase raised his eyebrow.

"... Shut the fuck up I still watch that shit."

.

.

.

Getting an ice pack from who knows where, Y/N stuffed it in his sock, hoping to hide his injury.

"L/N... I think you should tell Ego that you have a leg injury instead," Nanase said worriedly. 

"No, I want to play. Don't tell anyone ok?"

"L/N-"

"Don't say shit."

"..." Nanase could only silently agree and walk away.

Feeling someone's stare on him, Y/N looked around and saw Isagi looking right at him. 'He saw didn't he...'  Y/N narrowed his eyes.

Restart

Saramadara passed the ball to Karasu who then began to look around before moving when Isagi approached him to attempt to steal the ball. 

"Sorry you idiot but... I only take on challenges I can win!" Karasu then passed by not only Isagi, but he also won against Shido who appeared in front of him and scored a goal.

Team A vs Team B
              1 - 1

'Targeting the weak huh?'  Y/N stared at Karasu. 'He's set his sights on who he thinks is the weakest player, Isagi.'

Restart

"This is getting interesting~" Shido received the ball from Rin who had the complete opposite expression as him. "Let's go with the same pattern as before Isagi!" He then passed to Isagi.

Isagi who was ready to receive the ball then felt someone make contact with him, it was Y/N who intercepted Shido's pass and kicked it towards Karasu who was on the way. 

'L/N?!'  Isagi was startled by the (h/c) haired male's appearance. 'But isn't his leg...'

"Nice," Karasu grinned as he received the ball before his expression faltered. "Oh? The pass isn't as powerful as before?" 

'I guess having an injured leg does have one benefit, my teammates can receive the ball now,'   Y/N stood still and observed the field as Isagi began running towards Karasu. 'Chigiri...'  Y/N glanced to the side and saw Chigiri running in one direction, his eyes glowing (f/c) as he continued observing. 

"Cover him! Stop Karasu!" shouted Nanase, surrounding Karasu with Shido and Isagi joining.

"Very smart," Karasu glanced over at Chigiri who was now being guarded by Rin who noticed him moving in. Karasu then smirked and kicked the ball up, kicking it in the other direction which surprised everyone.

'What?! But wasn't he looking at Chigiri...'  Isagi's eyes followed the ball as his eyesight then landed onto the one that received it, L/N Y/N.

"The rabbits have fallen into a trap~ " the (h/c) haired male smirked happily as he kicked the ball right into the goal, scoring a point for team B.

'No way...'  Isagi stared at the (h/c) haired male in disbelief. 

"Don't you know that you shouldn't turn your back on your opponent?" Y/N smiled happily. 

'Why the fuck does it feel like someone hit my leg with a bat...' 

TO BE CONTINUED...