GOAL TEN

Y/N sat on the bed in his new room at the Blue Lock facility and stared in front of him in boredom. He now had a walking boot on and could not play soccer for a while which he was not happy about. The only thing he was happy about is that his injuries have always healed very fast, which means that as long as he takes care of his ankle for a while, it should be fine soon.

'Ah, if only my bbg Reo could be here right now. Kurona would be fine too. If Rin was here then maybe he'd nag at me...'  Y/N could only sigh, knowing that he probably would not be able to see his friends for a while. 

After he got his ankle checked and returned to Blue Lock, he had found out that he will now no longer share a room with the others but will now live in the infirmary. He wasn't actually alone though, his former teammate 'Nishioka Hajime' who had also gotten an injury was also here, however Y/N wasn't really close to him. 

'I'm not staying here,'  Y/N clicked his tongue and grabbed his crutches before exiting the room. The other injured male did not give a shit about what he did and just continued doing whatever he was doing. 

"L/N Y/N, get back to the infirmary," Ego's voice sounded from the speakers.

"I got bored. I'm just gonna wander around a bit, chill," Y/N replied, continuing forwards. 

"Do you not value your soccer career?" questioned Ego.

"Kinda but clearly you don't value your damn hair cause have you seen that damn haircut? Have you?" 

"... L/N Y/N, go back to the infirmary," Ego ignored the (h/c) haired male's comment and once again told him to get back to the infirmary. 

"Nah bro, I'm good."

"If you move around it's just gonna hurt more," argued Ego. 

"I ain't no pussy."

"..." the speakers turned off as Ego could no longer deal with the (h/c) haired male. If he didn't have talent or potential then Ego swears he would've shipped him back to his house completely packaged and everything; just in case he decided to do something stupid or out of spite. You never know what a rat would do when left unsupervised. 

'Huh? What the fuck?'  Y/N stared at the two pathed hall. He looked at the ground and read the words with arrows pointing to the two paths, 'Exit' and 'Wild Card'. 

Looking up at the camera, Y/N asked, "Ego, can I go in wild card or nah?" 

A few seconds went by but there was no reply. He walked up to the exit door and tried to open it but it was locked. He then turned back and grabbed the handle of the door leading to whatever the fuck 'Wild Card' is and this time, the door was open. 

'Ok, Wild Card it is...'  the (h/c) haired male opened the wild card door and went in. There was another hallway behind the Wild Card door so he just continued down that hall.

Hearing the sounds of most likely people playing soccer, Y/N walked towards the room with those sounds and recognised a familiar male with orange hair. 

"Kurosaki the uber?" Y/N questioned in disbelief. This whole time he thought that the other male had been disqualified and had left Blue Lock, but that wasn't the case at all. He was still a part of Blue Lock, but no one knew. 

"L/N?" the orange haired male turned to look at him. It was clearly that same person but something was wrong. He had changed. He changed in this small amount of time. He no longer looked as bright as before.

'It's probably only been a few days but why?'  wondered the (h/c) haired male. 

"So you lost too huh?" Kunigami approached Y/N. He then glanced at his ankle, "or maybe you were disqualified because of that."

"Well not really, I just can't play for a while..." 

"Who did that?" asked Kunigami, glancing at his ankle. 

"Some 'I'm just Ken and so am I' bitch. Don't worry about it," Y/N shrugged.

"??? What the hell are you talking about?" Kunigami asked with a confused look. 

"Well he was pink so like Ken."

"... Shouldn't that be Barbie?" 

"Barbie looking ass."

"... Shido Ryusei? " Kunigami questioned. 

"Goddamn how'd you know?" Y/N was not gonna lie, he was kinda surprised that Kunigami had guessed the right person.

".... He's the only one that reminds me of Ken and is pink at the same time..." 

"Damn.... but anyways why are you here?" asked Y/N.

"Shido Ryusei."

"..." 

"..."

Y/N looked at his own ankle that got injured by Shido then at Kunigami who lost against Shido before extending his hand, "welcome to the club bro."

"... I was here first." 

"Nu uh."

"L/N," a familiar voice interrupted their conversation. 

"... Bro who are you?" 

Quick reminder about Y/N's requirements in recognising someone:
- Rich
- Super rich
- Very rich
- Reo rich
- Itoshi Sae
- Actually interesting
- A Game mod
- A metavision user
- Michael Kaiser 

Does this dude look like his bbg Reo or Michael fucking Kaiser? No. 

"I'm Kira Ryosuke. You're bad at remembering faces L/N," the male introduced himself.

"Nu uh," Y/N pointed to Kunigami, "I recognise my uber."

"Well since you're here, how about we have that 1v1 match that we didn't get to do before?" suggested Kira.

Y/N looked down at his leg and crutches before looking back up and staring at Kira right in the eyes, "nah I'm good bro."

"Ah, sorry about that," Kira apologised with a look that clearly showed that he pitied him. 

"... I hate that fucking look let's 1v1."

"You have an injured leg," commented Kunigami. 

"I don't care about that but someone clearly needs to teach this motherfucker to not pity those who are better than him."

"You-" Kira could not believe Y/N's ego.

"I'll play him for you," said Kunigami.

"You?" Y/N laughed, "sure, go ahead hero."

"No.... the hero no longer exists," Kunigami walked away with Kira following, getting ready for their 1v1. 

"... Kinda cringe but ok..." 

"L/N Y/N, why are you here?" questioned Ego from the speakers.

"Why can't I be here?" 

"This place is for those who have failed. It's a project to recreate Noel Noa's talent," said Ego.

"Noel Noa's talent...?" Y/N looked at his right ankle which was injured. "That means this place is where you train to learn to shoot a lefty?" a smirk appeared on his face. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------------------------------
I wanna make a discord server so bad bro

If I do what should I name it? 

Also Reo is bbg frfr