GOAL EIGHTEEN

"Oh? It seems like Blue Lock will be swapping players again!" said the commentators. "Otoya Eita is going off field and no.13 Barou Shohei is coming in!"

Barou stepped into the field with a very murderous look however, it seemed to not be directed at the members of the U-20 Japan but at...

"Damn king you look like you're gonna jump me mid field," Y/N placed his hand on Barou's shoulder.

"Shut it, I'm gonna kill you," Barou glared.

"Haha, Ego said you can't start swinging on the field."

"Is Ego your mum?" Barou snapped back.

"... No he's Vector's."

"Who the fuck is Vector."

Y/N almost let out gasp, "bro your mum don't love you ain't no way she didn't take you to go see Despicable Me." 

"Ego should delineate a proper rule or standard where fuckers like you can't get in Blue Lock."

".... What the hell does delineate mean though?" 

Barou wonders how the fuck an actual moron was able to stay in Blue Lock for this long... but then again Zantetsu and Fly day was doing just fine. I mean there's the saying "separate the art from the artist" for a reason but this ain't even art. 

"Are you stupid?" questioned Barou.

"I don't know stupidity but stupidity knows me," the (h/c) haired male gave a thumbs up. He doesn't know stupidity cause he's too dumb to know. 

Barou just rolled his eyes and slapped the (h/c) haired male's hand off his shoulder and walked away while the other just watched. '... Didn't think bro would let me put my hand there for that long isn't bro a germaphobe or something.'

.

.

.

The game continued to drag on for a long while. Not because Barou's sub in was useless but because bro did not give a flying fuck about his teammates. The only thing that changed about the king was that he was more pissy than before. 

"Bro why the fuck aren't you letting me score," Y/N ran towards towards the enemy goal with Barou right up against him. "You tryna lose right now?" 

"I didn't forget what happened in the first selection. When Team X and Team V fought you fucking called me-" 

"How long do you fucking hold grudges!?" Y/N had no choice but to pass to Reo with Barou targeting him. "Also you literally pushed Reo why the fuck you mad? You're literally riding right now." 

"I'm going to devour you," Barou glared.

"... Bro what the actual fuck?"

"Not like that."

"You guys are zesty." Y/N feels like it's time to jump in front of a truck and go to another world where soccer players aren't zest fests. Cough he won't find one cough. 

"You fucking-"

"Not fucking you." 

"..." 

"..."

"I'm done with your ass."

"You weren't even-" Y/N suddenly stopped when he noticed there was something going on with Isagi and it wasn't homosexuality. 

"Y/N?" Bachira noticed the (h/c) haired male approaching him. 

"Bachira am I tweaking or is there like puzzle pieces literally all over Isagi," Y/N pointed at Isagi who was running around on the field like crazy.