CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

"Heaven, would you stop fidgeting I'm trying a get a good picture in"

Easier said than done.

"Sorry Jen I'm just in a bit of discomfort."

"Well for your sake I hope you get it together if you want these pictures to come out right."

Okay harsh

"Hey, Jen, is everything alright with you?"

"Everything is fine heaven just focus for me please" I could tell Jen didn't want to talk about whatever was bothering her so I wasn't going to push until she was ready to talk but damn did, I hate how she deflected from situations that bothered her until she eventually became worn out whenever she isolated you, she could become real cold.

Eeek.

Fuck

"Okay heaven you know what I can tell you're not really feeling up to it right now so we can try this again later when you've......gotten yourself together yeah".

"Wait jenif- before I could get anything else out, she was walking away from leaving me alone with Krista and Jonathan

"See I'm not the only one who thinks you're the most annoying person on the planet" Jonathan said with an annoying laugh.

"Would you shut up why the fuck are you even here first of all I don't like you and you know that so for you to be anywhere near me today is kind of troubling"

"I don't care, I was invited".

"You get invited to most family events that you never show up to so for you to go out of your way to come to an event that's about me is crazy especially knowing how I feel about you".

he shrugged "maybe I came to annoy you".

Krista laughed. "what's the deal with you guys are you secret lovers or something trying to pretend you hate each other or is all this legit."

"Secret lovers"

"Getting my back blown out by his uncle according to him".

Both of their head turned towards me so fast you would have thought Theye'd caught whiplash.

"Jonathan thinks I fuck his uncle, so this is just me playing along nothing serious just jokes." I said nervously in my head it sounded funnier than when it actually came out, I have to tone it down cause I'm getting a bit sloppy.

Jonathan rolled his eyes then focused his attention on Krista. "Are you actually positively sure your related to this one I'm finding it hard to believe that someone of your beauty and stature can be affiliated with.....this thing"

"Excuse me? the next thing that better come out of your mouth better be an apology or so hel--

"Come on why are you wasting your breath defending her trust me she isn't worth it not one bit".

"That is my sister you dick".

"For all of what? five minutes? you guys are nothing serious."

"Is that how you feel about Jennifer too?"

"that's different unlike you I've known Jen my entire life you don't have the luxury of saying the same thing yeah you can say you guys are affiliated together by blood, half of it I might add but you can barely even call her your sister trust me your other real siblings had the right idea not wanting anything to do with heaven even your own dad knew better for now I can only hope that Jennifer soon gets the right idea and drops you like the bad habit you are" . 

"The point that I'm trying to get across is for you to run Krystal."

"First my name is Krista second I think I'm starting to understand now you're overcompensating because heaven rejected you, is that right? you're over here bashing and attempting to humiliate her on her birthday might I add which is a special kind of cruel and this is probably all because she didn't react to your advances the way you expected her to so now, you're here feeling like your owed something  hence why your also here to make her life a living hell? for what hurting your feelings? oh, poor misunderstood Jonathan"

"You don't know the first thing about me girl."

--girl? what is the medieval times please shut your mouth now to refrain from further embarrassment matter a fact walk away now"

I could've laughed watching Krista hand Jonathan his ass on a sliver platter and I would've until the sadistic bastered started doing it for me.

"I get it now I do your just jealous". 

I--I I'm sorry I am what now?"

"Jealous?"

"Of you?"

"Yeah, you've got me fucked up all the way".

"Not jealous of me but your sister you're mad I went after her first before i ever knew there even was you, you don't have to be worried beautiful since I've laid eyes on you, I swear its only you I've got eyes for your way more of a sight for sore eyes than she can even compare to." no

way this man was actually way more deluded than I originally thought him to be.

"Okay....so way um i can tell you clearly suffer from some sort of mental illness of some sort, so heaven and I are just going to walk away now befo--

"Let me take you out on a date."

Krista laughed in a tauntingly "I'm afraid that's not possible". she stated with aa straight face

"Why not?"

"I'm gay".

okay I wasn't expecting that because I didn't even know that.

but I was thankful because it seemed to shut Jonathan up hopefully long enough for me and Krista to finally leave. 

"so are you with someone now or--

"boy I said I don't like your species".

no one could've prepared me for the next sentence that came out of Jonathan mouth because i swear I laughed so hard I didn't even care whether or not I got labeled crazy for almost falling on the floor clutching my stomach and all.

"If you'd just give me a chance to set you on the right path, I swear dick like mine will change your mind and your life."

"I'm sorry what?"

"You should give me a chance to straighten you out".

it had to be desperation with a mix of mental illness.

"You are---you know what I swear to god you not even worth it.

"Come on baby let me be the start of your journey to redemption".

redemption for what the boy ain't even religious if he Tryna say what I think he mean. 

after realizing Jonathan wasn't going to stop Krista and I sooner or later had to make the decision to just walk away there was no point in keeping him entertained any further than we already had the boys head was thicker than cement it's self