CHAPTER THREE

"Stacy that is of no concern to you we are getting a divorce remember for  now this is just a separation" I breathed in deeply trying to calm my nerves Stacy had been blowing my phone up since 7:00 in the morning and right now it's 10:00

"Stacy that is of no concern to you we are getting a divorce remember for now this is just a separation" I breathed in deeply trying to calm my nerves Stacy had been blowing my phone up since 7:00 in the morning and right now it's 10:00.

Doesn't she have anything better to do this morning like getting her nails or her hair done those where things that she used to do majority of the time while  we were married anyways.

Let's not forget the constant partying! It would annoy me to no end I would literally have to bribe my own wife to stay home and spend some time with me.

"Hunter I just don't know why you don't at least try and give us a chance to make it work" she whined onto the phone now this caused me to role my eyes and sigh heavily.

"That's what you don't fucking get Stacy I did , I did try and make it work with you but I could not I can't ever look at you the same after what you did funny thing is  you wouldn't have told me had your doctor not called talking to me about some fucking prescription pills".

"Hunter I'm sorry" she cried into the phone "I just didn't want to mess up my figure" the least she could have done was lie to have a little remorse even after she did it.

Her getting an abortion and lying to me about it was the last damn straw for me ive had enough and I just couldn't stand to be with someone like that.

I closed my eyes then took in a deep breath "goodbye Stacy" was the last thing I said before hanging up on her I didn't want to listen anymore.

I turned my phone off cause I knew she was going  to call back eventually I sat on the edge of the bed just thinking did i really not matter? Why wouldn't she talk to me consider my feelings when she had gotten that abortion.

It was my baby too why didn't I have a say? I would have been the best father that I could have been I always wanted children ever since I was little it was funny cause Me and heaths parents always thought that I'd be the first to have a child but surprisingly it was Heath.

I finally get that chance and she takes it away from me because she didn't want to mess up her perfect body figure.

I dropped my back to the bed and decided to close my eyes to get a little rest in cause I didn't want to think about it anymore until I heard a knock at my door "who is it" they didn't answer and continued to knock so I got up to get the door.

I opened the door and found my niece jennifer in the hallway "anything I can help you with?"

"Morning uncle" she beamed she was in a good mood "I just wanted to let you know that breakfast is ready" she smiled before walking away.