CHAPTER ELEVEN

That fucking brat!

That fucking brat!

He knew exactly what he was doing.

As soon as those words left his mouth I wanted to strangle him he'd be crazy if he thought Heaven would ever get together with the likes of him he slept with too many girls on a daily for him to even take Heaven seriously to him she was just another pawn to his game a challenge.

Heck he didn't even have a steady career for his age I hate to say It really do but my nephew was the definition of a loser.

Literally!

Earlier today when he'd called Heaven his woman I couldn't even take him serious enough to give him a reaction.

But Heaven after hearing the words come out of Jonathan's mouth she'd quietly proceeded her way down the stairs without a word but when I'd gotten a glimps of her face I could already see the disappointment Radiating off from it.

I hated to be the one to add onto her bad day it was bad enough that I wouldn't give her a chance and treated her more like a fuck buddy but I was going out with another woman I felt like shit my damn self.

Right now I was getting dressed into something more appropriate for a date as I'd only had about 2 hours to get ready

this wasn't even going to be anything serious of course I'd be respective and all but this was only going to be a one time thing and that's it I'd bring up the topic of my separation and sob story maybe this woman would feel sympathy for me and understand that I wasn't ready to be in a committed relationship yet.

Jonathan would understand things didn't work out and would give me an A for effort for even going on the damn date then leave me the hell alone.

It was a win win for everybody if you asked me.

꧁꧂

"Uncle it's time I think your date should be waiting for you at the restaurant by now" Jonathan yelled from the other side of the door while knocking.

"I know go on some where boy" I said trying to get him to go away I was in no mood to see that boys face right now.

"Would you like me to drive you?" He asked with a low chuckle that he must have thought I'd missed.

"No! Now go somewhere" I yelled with a little more base in my tone this time.

I looked at my self in the mirror and straightened up my tie I gave myself a little pep talk before making my exit out the bedroom.