CHAPTER SIX

Right now heaven and I laid in my bed cuddling it had to be at least 2:00 in the morning right now she was sleeping peacefully while I was staring down at her beautiful sleeping form

Her lips we're parted and she was snoring lightly but i found it cute her body was warm and her braids were sprawled out everywhere on the bed obviously since it's length and the duvet that she had over her exposed one of her nipples.

I chuckled to myself before covering her up properly while i continued to stare at her.

We'd spent the entire day fucking i knew it was wrong but i couldn't help myself the girl just knew how to push my buttons i caressed the side of her face before sighing.

I couldn't make this a regular thing I'd tell myself that now then later find myself doing just the opposite.

I sighed laying a kiss on her forehead then taking myself to sleep.

꧁꧂

By the time I woke up around 10:00 heaven was gone I yawned before  stretching and making my way towards the bathroom.

I washed my face brushed my teeth then took my shorts off and hopped into the shower as I let the water run down on me I let my thoughts consume me on what I was going to do.

I was so distracted that I didn't even notice the bathroom door open or somebody step into the shower until I felt there hands around my torso .

From the skin tone I saw in the front of me I knew it was heaven I turned around and she started to leave little kisses on my chest "Heaven every-" she cut me off.

"Everybody's gone now take me" shit she didn't have to tell me twice "turn around" I ordered of her.

She did as told and I took my member in my hand and shoved my self into her from behind while she held onto the shower walls screaming.

꧁꧂

"Hunter what exactly are we doing?" Heaven asked as we watched tv together in the living room.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I continued to type away on my lap top.

"I mean All the love we've been making is this going somewhere?" She asked.

I set my lap top down on the couch and looked into heavens direction "Heaven I'm sorry but this can't be anymore than what it already is it isn't even love" I told her but her facial expression never changed.