CHAPTER TWO

Damn

Damn

She looked as gorgeous as ever you could definitely tell that adulthood was treating her well.

Ever since she had  kissed  me years ago in this very place just right around the corner I couldn't get her out of my head not because I liked it or anything but because of how wrong it had been at the time when something like that happens you don't ever just forget it and brush it off you think about what could've happened if you let it indulge further or all the trouble you could've been put in you feel guilt shame and disgust with yourself for even letting it happen in the first place even if it wasn't your fault

Heath and Laura told me anything about her being here had I known I would have just stayed somewhere else in L.A talk about too late now huh.

When it came time for me to greet her I did not know what to do I had no intention of getting together with heavan and I didn't want to give her the wrong idea like I could've possibly done the last time So I kept some space between our quick embrace but she had pushed her body up against mines I'd be lying to my self had I said it didn't feel good the way her breast rubbed up against my chest the smell of her hair probably coconut scented I loved how she had a scent of vanilla/coconut her breeze was intoxicating and something I could look forward to everyday  but before I could get a head of myself I quickly pushed her off me again not appreciating my train of thoughts.

When I did a confused look took place on her beautiful face but was soon replaced by a tiny grin I awkwardly just cleared my throat I was grateful when Laura broke the silence at the mention of dinner.

We all walked  together into the dining room for dinner heath sat next to his wife Jennifer sat across from the other side where I was standing I thought since Jen grabbed a a seat across then heaven would follow next to her but nope she took a seat from where I just sat  myself right fucking next to me.

What kind of game was she playing at.

The food was already set in-front of us so we just dug in and soon conversation started "so hunter what made you come visit four years later?" Laura asked.

I sighed I should have known this topic would come up sooner or later so I'd just decided to play it cool "what? I can't come visit my family?" She gave me that don't bullshit me look and I sighed again.

"Fine I'm filing for a divorce with Stacy we are currently separated right now" Soon all you could hear was multiple spoons and forks dropping on the table so I looked around to see everybody sporting a shocked look on their faces Jen staring at me with her mouth wide open Heath was quiet Laura stared at me intensely and heavens eye held some type of glee to them.