CHAPTER TEN

This whole thing was a big mistake!

I'm pretty sure I've found a dozen ways in my head to kill jennifer.

The guy was a total douche bag.

And The worst part of it all was Jennifer left me alone with him and went along with the professor.

He was very rude and arrogant and acted as though HE was the one showing me around.

And the most annoying thing of all is he kept calling me pretty dark thang and when I'd finally gotten enough of it and asked him to stop he asked me why my shade was darker than most black people he's seen then continued to tell me I was pretty for a black girl.

By then I'd had enough and tried to leave but he'd caught up with me and apologized and asked to start over I had been hesitant at first but I really didn't feel like going home and facing hunter so I gave in.

Yet again big mistake!

He told me he was hungry and wanted to know if there was any diners around where we could eat at so I took him to a well known diner Sally's joint  (please don't come for me for the name lol).

When it came time for us to order I ordered a casual meal a burger and fries with a root beer but guess what the douche bag did he'd stopped my order and instead ordered me a healthy salad.

And the stupid fucking waitress listened  to him and left after writing it down I'll make sure I report her tomorrow but back to the story.

When I asked why he did that and his answer was "a girl such as your self shouldn't be eating stuff like that when you've only got your looks to depend on"

As soon as those words came out of that racist sexist pigs mouth I tell you what I did next.

I up and left the diner with no words said I left I didn't care if he didn't know where to go next or where he was I wasn't going to sit there and spend another second with him so I left.

All I wanted was to be in hunters arms right now and cuddle without saying a word the argument Him and I had  now seemed pointless after spending my time with that guy.

All we needed to do was apologize to each other and all would be forgotten.

I'd just gotten to the house and by now it was already 5:00 I rushed upstairs into hunters floor and was glad to find his door wasn't locked I went in and sat on his bed to wait for him seeing as I heard the shower running.