1.

Charlotte, NC
Kiamantè "Slim" Wright

"Can't blame him, that's my son, he just doing the shit I taught him

"Can't blame him, that's my son, he just doing the shit I taught him." Slim rapped as she pulled into her school's parking lot.

She quickly grabbed her phone and bag before heading to the STEM building.

"Hey friendddd," Her lab partner, Nyla smiled.

Slim smiled, "Wassup girl."

"You sliding to RayRay nem party tonight?"

This caused Slim to scrunch up her face, "You know I do not like that boy."

"He not even gon bother you.. he prolly gon be focused on running the party."

"Mmm." Slim sounded.

RayRay just gave her a bad ick, he was always trying to get with her, and she was always having to decline him.

He was extremely cocky and flashy.

He thought that just because he had motion, Slim most definitely wanted him and had to be with him. However, she always let him know, that wasn't the case.

But she couldn't lie, he hosted good parties.

"Text me the flyer." She whispered to Nyla as their professor began.

"Good afternoon guys, I know today is Friday so it should be an easy class and I plan to let you all out early."

Slim smiled excitedly as the lab lecture began.

Slim was in her 2nd year of college as an Exercise Science major. In the end, she wanted to become a Pediatric Surgeon, so she was currently in her school's Pre-Med program.

Although she lived in Charlotte, her school was about an hour away. So she did most of her classes online, and drove to campus twice a week for a few other classes.

"Ms. Wright and Ms. Richardson, the lab observations you all submitted were perfect. Do you mind me sharing with the class?" The professor asked.

Nyla and Slim shook their heads as they watched the professor project their work from last week.

"Great job, ladies."

Slim internally smiled, she loved doing well in school, especially since she worked harder than most to be there.

Soon class was finished, and as promised, her professor quickly finished the lecture, releasing them 30 minutes early.