15.

Slim

"Slim don't play wimme

"Slim don't play wimme.." Cash mugged her.

They were currently eating at this sushi restaurant to celebrate their birthdays that had just passed.

Cash had turned 22 and Slim 20.

"So you wouldn't do a threesome wimme and someone else?" Slim laughed.

This conversation was sparked by their waitress who'd very noticeably flirted with Slim and Cash the whole time.

Cash eyed her, ".. this a trap ain it? You know I wasn't flirting back wit shawty."

He didn't trust how playful she was being about the matter.

"No, I kind of want your opinion on the topic in general. Once we start the sexual part of what we got going I want to know what your comfortable with, would you have a threesome?"

Cash shook his head, "Ion know."

"You want one?" He asked.

She shrugged, "I had one my freshman year, it was fun but I don't necessarily have to have one again."

"A nigga and a girl?" Cash was now interested.

"No, a girl and a girl." She told him.

His eyes widened, "Slim!"

"What?" She laughed seeing his face.

He knew Slim said some vulgar things to him sometimes, but he wrote it off as her playing.

What he didn't know was that Slim was very serious, and that was barely the surface of how nasty she really could get.

"I ain expect all this from you when we was in that clinic."

She smiled, "I'm scaring you? We can stop the conversation if you not comfortable."

"Nah baby, this real interesting."

Cash was really intrigued.

"Sooo you like niggas and bitches?"

"Yea, you can say that but I don't have a real label for it. I did have a lil girlfriend in high school."

He nodded, "You got so many sides to you."

"What about you?"

Cash shrugged, "I'm straight."

"Okay, and have you ever had a threesome?"

"Nah.." He told her.

"You eat pussy?"

He chuckled at her consistent bluntness, "You tryna find out?"

Slim began to say something else until the waitress came back.

"Here's the bill, no rush!" She flashed a smile before walking away.

Cash opened the bill holder and laughed. "Look ma."