3.

Ja'More "Cash" Richardson

*pronounced Juh-More

"I deleted her number, her head was horrible

"I deleted her number, her head was horrible.." Rylo Rodriguez played as Cash drove.

"You feeling better?" Cash asked his little brother, JD.

"Mhm, we getting them niggas tonight." JD told him.

Cash shook his head, he'd just picked his brother up from the surgeon lady's house, and JD was already talking about killing.

That used to be Cash too, but now he was into a more legal pathway, he flipped real estate.. although he did a little scamming here and there.

"Aye bruh, I could really set you up wit some folks.. get you away from all this." Cash told him.

JD shook his head, "No offense, but Cash you chose yo way.. I'm choosing mine. Ion need you constantly telling me the same shit."

"Ight man, where I'm taking you?" Cash sighed.

"Slide me by mama crib. I need to pick sum up."

Cash scrunched up his face, "Nigga you got a stash in my mama house?"

"She my mama too.. and sheon know bout it."

"Ion care.. you ever see me do some shit like that? Huh?"

JD just ignored him as he texted back his friend to set up for tonight.

Cash eyed him as they reached a red light.

JD grew up watching him live that lifestyle, he even watched Cash go to jail and get put into a coma. Despite all that, JD was still following in his big brother's steps.

But the difference is, Cash got out.

Unfortunately, he saw no sign of JD being close to finished with the life.

"Get yo shit out my mama house, and don't let me find out it's there again. You hear me?" Cash spoke as they pulled into her driveway.

JD shook his head, "Ight man."

"I'm serious, feds come looking for you and they find shit in her house.. what's gon happen? You gon let yo own mama go down for you?"

JD stayed silent as he got out of the car.

Cash stayed in the car for a few more minutes, until he got out to see his mom.

"Wassup mama, wassup aunty?" Cash smiled as he entered the kitchen.

"Hey Ja." His aunty Keisha spoke

His mom, Brittany, smiled widely as she made her towards him. "Hi baby."

"How you been?" He asked.

"Good.. thank you for the money. But baby, you know I don't need it. I'm still working and you pay all my bills."