26.

Slim

"Hey," Slim said as she got into Cash's car

Someone had slashed her tires and busted all her windows that afternoon while she was at work.

So now she was car less.

Cash looked up from his phone with stress all across his face. "Wassup, you good?"

Slim just nodded.

"Ight and we pulled the security tape from yo job.. it looks like Camila and her friends-"

"Now imma really beat that bitch ass.. cause what?"

Cash sighed, "Just chill."

"Chill? You saw my car Cash! Do you know how much it's gonna cost to fix it? On top of that, it's gonna take a minute for all the repairs needed.. imma be without a car for like 2 months."

On top of the outside damages, sand was also put into Slim's gas tank.

"This is ridiculous, Ja'More."

"I know and imma handle it Slim, just calm down."

She fell silent as she just looked out the window.

"You want some food? We could go get sushi.. and I know you been wanting to talk so we could do that too," He suggested.

Since Cash had been handling Giovanni on top of the repairs for his shop and Slim's house, he was extremely busy. Everyone was also still at his house. So he and Slim had no real space to themselves.

Slim was frustrated now, within the span of a week her apartment was shot up and her car was completely damaged. After looking at everything, they discovered 95% of her living room was a total loss.

Slim had a good amount of money saved from her job and side hustle, but that was put up for medical school.

She now had to figure out what she was going to do.

"Slim..?" Cash called as he parked in front of her favorite restaurant.

"Oh," she mumbled before undoing her seatbelt.

After opening her door, the two walked inside the restaurant to be seated.

As the waiter led them to their booth, Cash couldn't help but stare at Slim's ass. He missed her and she looked good in her scrubs.

Once they were seated with drinks, Slim began looking through the menu as if she didn't already know what to get.

"When we gon talk?" He asked causing her to look up.

"Umm we can talk now."

He blew out a breath and leaned back, "Ion understand this break shit."

"Well it didn't even happen for real since I'm at your house.." she said.