9.

Slim🖤

"Girl yo aunty do some good hair

"Girl yo aunty do some good hair.. but waiting all that time is a no." Nyla scrunched up her face.

Slim, Dior, and Nyla were on FaceTime after Slim's hair appointment with her aunt.

Although Slim did initially feel a way about how Dior acted in the Los situation, she let it go.

"I am real tired but this was free, and she wash my hair anddd she gave me this wig. Imma wait however long she need me to." Slim laughed.

It was 11 at night and she was just now getting home from her aunt's salon.

"I guess girl.. but look you tryna go on a trip?" Nyla asked.

Slim rested her stuff on the kitchen counter before going into the fridge for a water.

"Where y'all tryna go?"

"Las Vegas." Dior told her. "We tryna make it a big trip wit Red and nem."

Slim thought about it, she hadn't been on a vacation in a minute.. she'd just been working.

"Okay y'all let me know when so I can request off, and lemme know where to send my money." Slim told them.

She wasn't really a trip planner, she just wanted to spend her money and have fun.

"Ouu and-"

A knock at the door interrupted her call. "Y'all hold on someone at the door."

She looked through the peephole to see Cash with grocery bags in his hands.

"Imma call y'all back." She said before unlocking and opening the door.

"Wassup?" He smiled as she let him in.

She eyed him in confusion, "Hey.."

"What you doing here?"

He held out the grocery store bags, "I'm hungry Slim, a nigga ain eat all day.. and it's too late to grab sum."

Slim glanced at the bags, then looked back up at  him.

"So what you want me to do?"

"Them tacos you made was real good, I was wondering if you could make sum else?"

Slim just watched as he placed the bags on her counter. "And what wondering if could make?"

"Pot roast." He said, causing her to laugh.

"It's damn near 12 in the morning, what I look like making roast?"

He blew out a breath, "Slim.. I'm hungry."

"Why you didn't eat then?"

"I been working, please Slim?"

She looked at him and sighed.