14.

Slim🖤

"Call me when you need some love

"Call me when you need some love."

After finishing with work, Slim laid on her bed, reading a new book she'd picked up.

She was a tad bit bummed out about Cash, so she was in a mini hibernation mode which consisted of just working and staying home.

Although she was sad, she knew she'd bounce back, so she tried to maintain a routine and not let the situation alter her moods too much.

Her and Cash weren't serious, she had to keep reminding herself not to take it to heart for real. But for some reason, what he did still hurt her deep.

She didn't typically date, especially after what Los had done to her in high school, so giving Cash a chance was big for her.

It had been about two weeks of her and Cash not talking. The first week, he'd text and call all day, this week she guessed he decided to give her space.

"So youre having my baby, and it means so much to me..."

Slim spent the rest of her afternoon reading and listening to her different playlists, until it was time for her to leave the house.

___________________

"Hey Pilar!" Slim smiled as she entered her  home.

After their phone call, Pilar and Slim really connected leading to Pilar selecting Slim as her doula.

Today was one of their first official appointments.

"Heyyyy, are you hungry?"

"Oh no girl I ate lunch not too long ago, but what you made?" Slim asked.

"Just some spaghetti, something quick for the kids." Pilar told her.

Pilar and her husband had two other kids, during both births she just never felt comfortable, so this time she wanted to try an intimate home birth with a doula.

"Okay so are you ready to get started?" Slim asked.

Pilar nodded, "So what exactly do we do in this appointment?"

"Well after our initial meeting, I kinda got an idea of what you want your birth to be like.. but we need to discuss specific details now and I need to layout all your birthing options. It's all about making you and your family feel good."

Pilar gave Slim a smile.

"Okay so I seen something's on Tiktok.. like delaying clamping the cord and I really want a water birth."