16.

1 month later..

*last chapter it said cash turned 21, meant 22.

It had been a month, Slim and Cash were doing well as they enjoyed each other's company

It had been a month, Slim and Cash were doing well as they enjoyed each other's company. Each day, they were learning more about each and growing to care for each other.

"Lemme see yo nails.." Cash spoke as they were on FaceTime.

Slim was ducked off in the library working on an assignment with Nyla when he called.

"It's a simple french tip, nothing special."

She watched him drive, he'd occasionally look down at the phone in his lap.

He shook his head, "Ion care lemme see."

"Mmm, I'll send you a picture.. but let me finish up here and I'll call you back." She spoke lowly.

"Ight pretty girl, and send me some pictures of yo ugly ass. That lil hairstyle nice on you, hair growing and shit."

She shook her head before hanging up.

"Y'all so cute." Nyla cheesed as Slim took out her AirPod.

"Bitch you didn't even hear the conversation." Slim laughed.

"Don't matter, I just know from the way you smiling."

Slim shook her head, "Okay girl.. come on so we can get this done. I'm bout tired of school and we only a month in."

"If that ain the truth.. summer came faster than my old nigga." Nyla huffed, causing Slim to scrunch up her face.

"Anywayssss.."

"Bro why yo friend Dior done pissed me off," Nyla said. "Like I'm ready to beat her like she stole sum, cause she did."

Slim scrunched up her face, "What she steal?"

"So me and Red was in his room the other day. We having intercourse or whatever... and yea I'm riding him backwards. GIRL why I see some lil red dot flashing behind his TV. So I hop off and Red high-ass confused, but I look and why it's Dior lil camera for her YouTube. Mind you this bitch don't even use it, it's been sitting.. so I'm like what the fuck is it out for?"

Slim sat back in shock as she continued listening.

"First, I'm looking at Red to make sure he didn't place it there himself, but he genuinely confused. Then he ain wanna just go and blame Dior, so he call the niggas that been by the house recently. Of course they ain do it, so he finally go to Dior. Why her weird ass try to lie like she don't know how it got in there.."

"So then finally she admit to it and was like, 'I think it could make us some bread, I'm just tryna run up our bag.' At this point Red realize what's going on and bitch- I've never seen him mad like ever.. but he was pissed."