17.

"Alright, your pregnancy test came back negative

"Alright, your pregnancy test came back negative. We can go ahead with the shot." Slim's doctor smiled as she made her way back into the room.

This appointment was for Slim's birth control shot, her doctor always performed a pregnancy test beforehand just in case.

"And what about my STD testing?" Slim asked.

Although she and Tay used condoms, now that she had another sexual partner, Slim wanted to make sure she was good 100%.

"Everything is good, Kiamantè. You're in tip-top shape, the only thing I see is that you're gaining a little weight.. but nothing too concerning!"

Slim nodded as she watched the doctor wash her hands and begin putting gloves on.

"We can get started with the shot if you're ready, then I'll have you on your way."

"Thank you."

"Of course, oh I forgot to mention that I called in a refill for your vitamin D just in case you need that." The doctor said before leaving the room.

After leaving the doctor, Slim began riding around since she had finished with classes that morning and had no work for the day.

Her phone dinged letting her know she had a message, but she ignored it since she was driving.

Finally, she decided to stop and get some matcha. 

While she waited, she was able to check her phone.

Cash💕

wyd

Just left an appt, now I'm getting some matcha

fuck is that?

The green stuff I make at home sometimes

awl ok, my mama wanna meet you. they throwing sum on the grill

Idk ab that

🤨🧐🤔

Lol all them emojis unnecessary

you not tryna meet my ppl?
i really want them to see you, pretty girl.

The 'pretty girl' he added immediately made Slim fold.

okay, you coming to get me or I'll meet you there?

imma come for you, around 4. they starting at like 4:30

Okayyy

Slim pulled her sun visor down to look into its mirror and see that her eyebrows had grown out.