31.

Slim & Cash

A few months later

"Happy Birthday, Slim and Cashhh

"Happy Birthday, Slim and Cashhh. Happy birthday to you!" The whole club sang.

Slim smiled as their friends surrounded the table as two cakes were brought out.

"Happy Birthday, baby." Slim leaned over to kiss Cash's lips.

Today was his actual birthday, and Slim's was a few days prior to.

"Thank you, mama," he smiled.

"I just can't believe y'all married!" Red said.

"Right and they didn't invite no one.. or have anything for us to celebrate." Yamir chimed in.

Cash chuckled, "Everything just moved fast.. but we happy with it."

"Period. That's all that matters for real," Nyla nodded.

"Give it up for the birthday boy and girl! This next round of drinks for y'all section is on the houseeee!" The DJ spoke into the mic.

Slim watched as bottle girls came in with bottles of she and Cash's favorite liquors.

"C'mon girl, you gotta catch up to us! You ain drink all night." Jada smiled as shots were poured for everyone.

Slim shook her head, "I'm okay.. imma try next round tho,"

"You good?" Cash mumbled in her ear as everyone else downed their shots.

"Yea, I just don't feel like drinking.. I'm sorry."

He nodded, "That's cool, it's no pressure, Slim."

"Sexxyyy, fuck my baby daddy.."

Slim smiled as she stood up and moved in front of Cash.

"Aww shit! Yea bitch!" Nyla hyped as Slim began to throw her ass for him.

"Bowbowbowbow," Cash smirked as he smacked her ass.

"I'm a fine baby mama, but you knew that though," Slim rapped along as she stood up.

Cash lustfully stared her down as he pulled her into his lap.

It seemed as if the two were in a permanent honeymoon stage. Over the past few months, they'd been extremely active.

"Cash stop," Slim said as she felt his hand creep up her leg.

"Slim, come to the car wimme please."

She let out a laugh and shook her head, "We about to leave, be patient."

Cash just nodded and placed a kiss on her cheek.

—————————————