23.

Slimmm

last chapter was a little quick ..mb

"He ate yo what???" Nyla whisper yelled

The two had just got in the car. They spent a few hours in the mall to celebrate passing their organic chemistry exam.

"Okay okay, I don't usually like putting our sex business out.. but some folks gotta know."

Flashback...

"Come up out these," Cash mumbled against Slim's lips as he laid her on the bed.

"Take me up out of these," Slim smartly replied, receiving a chuckle from him.

Cash shook his head before pulling her sweats and thong down all at once.

He then pulled her shirt off, revealing her newly pierced nipples. "When you get this done?"

Slim watched as he stared at the piercings.

"Like a week or so ago, you like?"

"Mhm.." he smirked.

"Be gentle tho, they not healed." She told him.

"Why yeen tell me?"

She smiled, "I wanted it to be a surprise. I thought you would've noticed by now through my shirts."

He shook his head, "Nah.. but I like it."

"Okay good but enough talking, pull that dick ahttt." She huffed.

Cash let out a laugh before placing kisses along her neckline. He stopped and took her hand, guiding it into his sweats.

"This fa you.. not no one else. Understand?"

Slim nodded, "Yes."

She gave his hardened dick a little rub earning a groan.

"Stop playing, Slim."

"I'm not," she smiled before moving onto her knees in front of him.

Cash watched as she pulled at the waist of his sweats and boxers, revealing his hardened piece.

Slim kissed his tip, then began licking around it and up the shaft.

This earned another groan from him.

Finally, she fully took him into her mouth.