2.

Slim🖤

It was now 2 in the morning, and Slim was smoking before she went to sleep

She honestly loved to smoke.

Incoming FaceTime Video Red🤞🏽..

"What you want bitchboy?" Slim spoke as she blew some smoke out.

"Aye, you could help my nigga? He got shot."

Slim looked to see he had flipped the camera on an unconscious and bloodied man.

"What happened, Red?" She asked before she quickly stood up to find her equipment.

"W-We went for them niggas that was shooting at the party.. he uh got shot in his stomach and his leg." Red told her.

"Okay, keep holding pressure.. and try to get here soon." She said as she continued to look around for her bag.

After taking one last pull from her blunt, she began to prepare her living room.

----------------

"Y'all rest him there." Slim said as she held the door open.

It seemed like twenty niggas entered her apartment all at once.

She hurried over to the little table she'd set up, and stuck him to start an IV.

"Okay, I know y'all want to all be here.. but I need the space to work and imma have to take all his clothes off. So can you all leave for me to work?"

Everyone stared at her, not moving.

"Mane y'all heard what the fuck she said!" Red spoke as he mugged everyone.

Soon, everyone started to head out her front door.

"Do she even know what she's doing?" A deep voice sounded.

"Obviously I do, if Red brought him here. Now if you want to waste time questioning me while he bleeds out, go ahead. Or you can waste even more time and take him to the hospital across town..."

"Bitch who the fuck-"

"Bitch? Nigga who the fuck are you talking to?"

"Ight Cash, let's go." Red said intervening.

Slim finally turned around to see Ja'More from the clinic.

"I just know my brother bet not die on this table."

"Need to be worried about that baby." She mumbled as he walked out, but he heard.

"Yea ight.."

"Okay and Red when you finish can you call my aunty? I may need her help."

"Whatever you need, shawty."

Slim was what they called the "Hood Healer," she mixed science and her granny's remedies to help a lot of people who needed medical attention. Whether they didn't trust the doctor, needed a quick fix, or just couldn't afford treatments.. Slim helped.

Lately, she'd been working on a lot of gunshot wounds since someone's cousin/friend/brother had been killed. Now everyone was getting revenge on one another, creating an endless cycle.

Slim hated it, since that's how her brother died. But she still helped everyone, no matter what side they were on.

She couldn't lie tho, no matter how much she hated it. They were the ones paying good, and it was how she paid for school.

_____________________

After 6 hours of surgery, Slim had stabilized the boy and repaired all the damage from the bullets.

"Hey everyone, I'm Slim.. y'all can go see him in my guest room." She smiled.

"Aye how much?" She heard Ja'More say to Red.

"Fifty thou." Red answered.

"I only charge 5.." Slim mumbled to him.

"He good for it." Red mumbled back as they watched Ja'More pull out a few stacks from this LV duffle.

i see why they calling him Cash.. and why ole girl tryna put that baby on him.

"Hmm," Ja'More walked up and placed the racks in her hand.

"Mhm.." Slim sounded.

"You could say thank you." He said mugging her.

Slim securely held onto her money, just in case he tried to take it back.

"You can say thank you. I saved yo brother life, y'all could've went to the hospital where they could care less about him and have cops questioning y'all."

Cash said nothing else as he walked past her, but not before bumping her shoulder.

ill really put this pussy on his face.