21.

Cash made it inside to smell something on the stove

"Slim, you here?" He called, clutching his gun.

"Yea, I'm in the room." She called back before emerging out of his master bedroom.

"Wassup, mama?" He smiled.

She made her way towards him, returning the same wide grin.

"I hope you don't mind that I came over.. I wanted to surprise you with dinner." She told him eyeing his gun.

Cash nodded as he put it back on his waist, he was just glad that she began using the key he'd given her.

"I appreciate that, what you making?" He asked.

"I made shrimp-loaded baked potatoes.."

His smile widened as that was something he'd sent her off of Tiktok.

"It's done?" He asked.

"No, give it like 10 more minutes.. I still got it in the oven." She told him.

Before he could say anything else, she pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you," she said causing him to cheese.

"Yea?"

She nodded as she held onto his waist, "Mhm.."

"Show me." He said before bending down to press a kiss on her lips.

She returned the kiss, then stepped away, preventing him from deepening it.

"All yo ass wanna do is fuck." She shook her head with a laugh.

He chuckled too as she grabbed his hand, leading him to the kitchen.

"How was your day?" She asked.

He shrugged, "It was real simple, I met wit my property managers,"

Slim nodded, "That's nice.. you know I don't really know what you do. Like you talk about building or buying properties but I never see."

He pulled out his phone, before leading her between his legs as he sat on the countertop.

"This the first apartment building I invested in.. shit worth 3 mil now."

"Why do you rent your penthouse if you own all this other stuff?"  She watched as he swiped through photos.

"I'm in a rent-to-own type of contract for my place," he explained. "I just bought this a few months ago.. it was already built and had tenants so it was real easy."

She looked closely at the pictures before hitting his chest, "That's my building!"

"I know.." He chuckled, causing her to eye him. "It's not like that tho. I didn't know you when I started the buying process, I wasn't on no weird shit."