𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 {𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚}

daystar {sequel to aurora}

After the confrontation with the Volturi, the Khotlers return home and enjoys peace. New additions brought new struggles with Leah after being disowned by the wolf pack. But one day, the Volturi guards gave them a task. A mad vampire scientist is creating a vampire-human hybrid army that threatens to dominate humankind. And the Volturi wants them to destroy him. Reluctantly, they agreed to do it.

But something happened on the streets of London. A serial rapist called The Dark Angel is on the loose, assaulting women, and the Khotlers are about to enter his lair.

SNEAK PEEK TO daystar

PREFACE

IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THAT MY LIFE WOULD BE A whirlwind of supernatural chaos, I would have laughed in your face. But now, as I stand here, adopted into a vampire family with powers beyond my wildest dreams, I can't help but wonder how I got here.

The world is in peril, threatened by a mad scientist and his army of hybrids. It's like something out of a comic book, but this is my reality. The scientist cackles as he pieces together his twisted experiments, reveling in his own madness like Frankenstein and his monster.

I can't help but question why my dad accepted this task from them. He told me about their atrocities and even tried to kill Ness, one of our own, posing her as a potential threat. If a battle were to ensue, would we all perish? Would Ness be safe? Would Jacob, her protector, be able to keep her safe forever?

Despite the danger, I've found solace in old friends and even made new ones. Perhaps I've even fallen in love with one of them. But with every new revelation about this world, I can't help but fear for my family's safety. Learning something new could lead us straight into danger and, possibly, death.

As the scientist's red eyes lock onto me, I can feel his murderous intent. He's plotting to kill us all with his twisted creations. But I won't go down without a fight. I'll use my newfound powers to protect my family and save the world from this madman's grasp.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 {𝐀 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜} [2] ✔️ 🎉