Request page [REQUIRED FOR REQUESTING]

Hey guys!

This is my second TD oneshot book because my last one had filled up, and I'm obviously still into writing for the fandom. :)

Before requesting: (Please read this. I can tell when people don't read the rules)

1. I won't write anything dealing with pedophilia, kidnapping, rape, murder or incest.

If I do write stories that involve manipulation and emotional abuse, it will automatically be labeled as ANGST and the reader will always leave in the end after realizing their worth.

I will not write about sexual abuse.

I feel this would be important to talk about but with respect and sensitivity to help people be more aware of these issues. Please take these stories with caution and as a lesson for warning signs instead of as a twisted fantasy.

2. I don't do OCs.

3. Requests only count if they're submitted here on the request page, otherwise I won't do it. This is so I can keep track since I get a lot of notifications. Sometimes, I don't see your requests if you post it at random places.

4. If you request ships, I'm able to do canon x canon, except GWUNCAN. Sorry, that ship gets on my nerves.

I'll let you know if I'm comfortable doing any non canon ships. That one is soley up to me. Just let me know any ship and I'll tell you if I accept it here.

Please respect if I say no.

If I say no, chances are, I won't have any ideas at all for that ship because I simply don't see it happening.

5. I publish requests based on inspiration and won't do all of them in order. Please be patient.

6.  I don't accept lemons anymore for all my books.

7. Clarify to me what gender you want the reader to be, otherwise I'll automatically make it female.

8. I'll do any character from the show, including the 2023 revival and the Ridonculous race. But not TotalDramarama.

My request limit is 15 at a time with one request per person. Once I finish those 15 slots, I'll open requests again to accept another 15. This is so I won't burn out and can get to everyone's requests quickly. Thank you for understanding.

In this book, I will also be introducing a series of chapters called "Team-E-scope  adventures," every ten chapters.

The Team E-Scope series contains Noah, Izzy and Eva, occasionally with Cody and Owen having adventures with you. The chapters don't always focus on you, sometimes it might deal with things like Eva going to anger management again or Noah's birthday. It is meant to be lighthearted with you hanging out with them. :)

Feel free to request specific plot ideas for this series! But keep in mind, it will only be posted every ten chapters, not right away like normal oneshots.

I don't take series requests, but am open to suggestions.

Have fun!