Boyfriend kisser - Gwen x reader

Setting: After Total Drama
-

Gwen had found herself trapped in the shadows of her past. Her time on the reality show 'Total Drama' had labeled her as the "boyfriend kisser," a reputation that haunted her every step. The weight of her mistakes had become a constant burden, leaving Gwen struggling to forgive herself.

Not only did Gwen struggle to forgive herself, she struggled with self doubt and isolation. The other contestants would torment her by calling her out for her past with Duncan and Courtney and no matter what she did, no one would let that go. This followed her and Gwen couldn't help but feel she deserved it.

One night, it was a Total Drama reunion party and Gwen found herself attending even though she didn't want to go. That was when she bumped into a young lady named Y/N L/N, who is attending the party as Bridgette's plus one.

Bridgette was your best friend and she decided to invite you tonight to meet her Total Drama friends. She knew how fascinated you were with the show, so she took the opportunity for you to meet some of her fellow contestants in person.

As Gwen made her way through the crowded reunion party, her eyes caught a glimpse of you, a girl she had never seen before. You were standing with Bridgette, with your smile drawing Gwen's attention.

You noticed Gwen's presence and, sensing her discomfort, decided to approach her. With a warm and genuine smile, you extended your hand in greeting. "Hi there, I'm Y/N. You must be Gwen, right? Bridgette has talked about you."

Gwen hesitated for a moment, surprised that you already knew who she was. She shook your hand and replied, "Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you, Y/N."

You said with a small smile, "I've heard a lot about you, Gwen. I want you to know that people can change. The past doesn't define us forever. It's about what we choose to do moving forward."

Gwen's guard slowly began to crumble as she listened to your comforting words. No one had ever expressed such understanding and empathy towards her before. She found herself opening up to you.

"I've made so many mistakes, Y/N," Gwen admitted, her voice filled with pain. "I've hurt people, and I can't seem to escape the consequences of my past. It's like I'm trapped in this never-ending cycle."

You smiled then placed a reassuring hand on Gwen's arm. "Gwen, you're not defined by your mistakes. We all mess up sometimes, but it's how we learn and grow from those mistakes that truly matter. You deserve forgiveness, from others and from yourself."

Gwen's eyes welled up with tears, a mixture of relief and vulnerability washing over her. She stayed silent then you spoke up, "Want to go somewhere alone?"

--

You and Gwen laughed as you attempted to skate together in the skating rink. You both left the reunion party early, especially since most of the contestants carried resentment towards Gwen.

"Y/N! You're impossible!" Gwen laughed, as you held onto her to prevent you from falling.

You giggled, "It's not my fault these skates suck!"

Gwen smiled warmly, holding out her hand, "Here, let me help you."

You and Gwen gracefully skated together, holding hands as you glided across the rink. Gwen laughed, as you stumbled a little, but she always helped you back up.

"I gotta admit, you're making me swooned." You chuckled, as she wrapped her arm around you.

Gwen blushed, "Oh stop it. You're just saying that to make me flattered."

"I'm serious! You're making me blush." You admitted with a shy smile.

Gwen's smile grew wider. "You make me feel the same way."