Camping - Poly!Brick x Gn!reader x Lightning FLUFF

Requested by: StephanieAjasa
Setting: The woods

Hi. I'm sorry if the formatting ends up being off. I'm not using my computer to update, and this device is weird. I'll fix it soon.

-

Y/N, Brick and Lightning decided to go on a camping trip to celebrate their one-year anniversary. Lighting was excited to practice his athletic skills and lift some weights, Brick wanted to be the leader and Y/N was just content with connecting to nature. The three of them were unconventional partners, but they all loved and accepted each other.

When the three of them found a spot to place the tents, Brick and Lightning started arguing over whose method was better. Y/N chuckled to themselves, knowing how over the top their two partners can be.

"Here." Y/N suggested calmly. "Why don't we settle this with a friendly competition?" 

Lightning's eyes lit up with excitement, always eager for a challenge. "Ha, Lightning never backs down from a competition! Bring it on, Brick!"

Brick nodded in agreement. "I'm ready to show you what real leadership looks like, Lightning. Let's do this!"

Y/N laid out the rules for the competition, including various outdoor challenges like gathering the most wood, setting up the tent, and just having fun in general. Lightning and Brick playfully challenged each other on who could lift the wood the most easily, while Y/N watched with an amused expression, tending to the flowers nearby. 

Suddenly, a beautiful deer walked by, shyly observing its surroundings then approached the flowers Y/N was tending. They smiled then delicately pet the deer's head, enjoying the moment of connection with the creature. 

Brick and Lightning stopped what they were doing and observed Y/N's interaction with the deer. Y/N may have been different from Brick and Lightning, but they loved them the same. 

"Hey!" Lighting exclaimed loudly walking quickly to the deer to pet it. However, this startled it, causing it to retreat.

"Lightning." Y/N scolded. "Next time try to be gentler?"

"Fine." Lightning grumbled, causing Brick to laugh. 

"Those are beautiful flowers." Brick smiled, touching one with his hands. "You really approach things with care, Y/N."

Y/N smiled, "Thanks."

Lighting and Brick began helping Y/N tend to the flowers, with Lightning complaining slightly about it being a girly job. However, he still participated, wanting to make Y/N happy. 

"No, Lightning that's too much water." Y/N laughed, gently taking his hand. "Let me show you how to do it."

Lightning nodded, then began letting Y/N guide him through caring for the flowers. Brick watched, slightly surprised by Lightning's willingness to cooperate. 

Soon, the sun began to set and Lightning and Brick began to play fight. The two of them circled each other, before launching into a playful tussle that had them both rolling in the grass, laughing uncontrollably.

Y/N watched the scene with a fond smile, until Lightning dragged them down to the grass. "Join us!" Lightning exclaimed, laughing. 

Y/N giggled then rolled around in the grass play fighting Lightning and Brick. It was definitely out of Y/N's comfort zone, but they didn't mind. They loved spending time with the two people they cared about. 

When night came, the three of them settled around the campfire, and leaned against each other while roasting sausages and making hotdogs. 

"Let's do this again tomorrow." Brick suggested, eating a hotdog. 

"I agree." Y/N nodded. 

Lightning smirked, "Yeah, but we can make tomorrow a lot more Lightning style!"

Brick and Y/N exchanged amused looks before laughing with Lightning. They all knew that no matter what tomorrow would bring, they would always find a way to connect and enjoy each other's company, whether it's through sports or calming activities like gardening.