At the movies - Noah x Cody FLUFF

Requested by: princess_noah_
Setting: The movies
-

"I'll pay for it!" Cody exclaimed.

"No, I will." Noah argued back, with a small smirk.

Before Noah could hand over his credit card, Cody quickly handed the cashier the cash. Noah pouted and Cody playfully winked at him.

Cody linked arms with Noah, "I got you, princess Noah."

Noah rolled his eyes in mock annoyance, "Whatever."

Noah and Cody sat beside each other, with Cody holding the popcorn so Noah could have some. Cody pulled Noah closer to him, causing Noah to close his eyes slightly, feeling sleepy against Cody's shoulder.

Cody noticed this and chuckled, playfully nudging Noah. "Babe, you can't watch the movie if you're asleep."

Noah groaned lightly. "You're just so comfortable."

Cody smiled, pulling Noah even closer, planting a kiss on top of his head. "You're such a baby."

Noah and Cody continued snuggling, as they watched the movie. However, Cody noticed that he was the only one eating the popcorn and not Noah. Cody smiled mischievously, then took a piece of popcorn, holding it towards Noah's mouth.

"No." Noah stated, shaking his head.

Cody held the popcorn even closer to Noah's mouth, "Open up."

Noah playfully pouted, secretly enjoying the attention. After a few more protests, Noah finally let Cody feed him the popcorn.

Cody continued feeding Noah and Noah took turns, with him feeding Cody, occasionally dropping a few popcorn pieces on the floor. They continued to snuggle, and Cody cuddled up next to him, wrapping his arms around him. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company.

When the movie ended, Noah helped Cody up from his seat, and they linked arms, walking out of the theater.

After the movie, Cody and Noah decided to grab some dinner at a cozy restaurant that often played jazz music. The restaurant had dim lighting and candles on the table, and they were the only ones there since it was a bit late at night.

"What did you think of the movie?" Cody asked, setting the menu aside.

"It wasn't that great." Noah admitted, taking a sip of water.

Cody grinned, "I think it's because you were falling asleep on me."

Noah smiled slightly, "I'm not going to deny that because it's the truth."

"See?"

"Shut up."

After several minutes, the food arrived and Noah playfully smirked at Cody, "Are you going to feed me again?"

Cody shook his head, smiling warmly. "Unless you want me to."

Noah laughed, shaking his head. "No thanks."

When Noah and Cody got home, they settled onto the couch, ready to snuggle and relax. Noah stretched out on the couch, while Cody flipped through Netflix.

"Let's watch something we both like this time," Cody suggested, since the movie sucked.

Noah nodded in agreement. "Yeah, that sounds good. How about that action movie we both enjoyed last time?"

"Sure, sounds perfect," Cody replied.

As the movie played, Cody reached for the popcorn bowl, offering some to Noah. "Snack?" he asked with a grin.

"No, thanks, I'm good for now," Noah replied, focusing on the screen.

Cody chuckled and laid back onto the couch.

After the movie ended, Noah yawned and stretched. "I think it's time for bed," He said, standing up and offering a hand to Cody.

Cody took his hand, getting up from the couch. "Agreed," he said, turning off the TV and following Noah to their bedroom.

They both changed into pajamas then got into bed, snuggling close to each other.

"Goodnight, Cody," Noah murmured, snuggling closer.

"Goodnight, Noah," Cody replied, pressing a gentle kiss to Noah's forehead.

As they drifted off to sleep, they were grateful for the simple moments that made their relationship so special.