Chapter 17

The kingdom of Fiore... A peaceful nation of 17, 000, 000, and a place filled with magic. However...

Submitted for your approval, a type of magic that is particularly eerie. A type of spell that may cause the minds of you, the viewers, to leave your bodies and be transported to that faraway magical realm.

Don't panic!

Third Person's P. O. V:

"Is Makarov-sama here?!" Erza demands as she throws open the doors to the Fairy Tail guild hall and she and the rest of her group stand in a line. Erza's arms are crossed over her armoured chest.

They'd stopped by their homes to change their clothes.

Reina has changed into a black cold shoulder top with green at the end of the sleeves and denim shorts

Mira walks up to them, smiling as she says cheerfully, "You're finally back from your island getaway. So, how was it? Did you have fun?"

Erza responds as she stalks forwards a bit, hands on her hips and a glare on her face, "It was work, not a vacation!"

Leaning sideways to peer at the white haired beauty, Lucy says nervously as she waves her hands back and forth, a small sweat drop on her left cheek, "Uh, Mirajane? I wouldn't joke with her right now!"

Mira just keeps giving a closed eye smile.

Turning her head to Macao, Wakaba and Reedus, Erza repeats sternly, "Where is Master Makarov?"

The dark blue haired man responds, taking a step forwards, "He went out of town for a last minute council meeting, or something like that. He's been gone since yesterday."

Natsu, Happy, Gray and Lucy give huge sighs of relief at the prospect of not being punished today.

"Well, that was a close one!" Natsu says with a relieved grin, holding up a fist.

"Yes!! We won't have to deal with that till Gramps gets back," Gray adds, also clenching a fist.

With anime tears pouring down his face, Happy cries, waving his arms around, "Oh, thank goodness I wasn't ready to stare into the face of death! I've still got eight more lives!!"

Thumping her fists against either sides of her head, Lucy shouts frantically, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! YOU GUYS ARE REALLY FREAKING ME OUT!!! HOW'S HE GONNA PUNISH US?!?! I CAN'T DIE NOW!! I'M SO YOUNG, AND I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!"

With her bangs shadowing her blue eyes, and a dark, deadly glare on her face, Reina growls out lowly, "All of you, shut up!!"