Chapter 31

Third Person's P. O. V:

"What? Reina's been taken?!" Elfman exclaims later that day after Gray told his guild mates everything that happened.

"Why?" Levy questions.

Gray responds, "I don't know. All Eric just said was that his guild master was looking for her and wanted to see her."

"Those teme!!" Yells Natsu as he punches his fist with flame. "I'm gonna March in there and get Rei back!!"

"Hold it, Natsu," Erza commands, startling him just as Natsu is about to stem out the guild hall.

"Why?!" He demands, whipping his head to her. "We know where they are because of the info Rei gathered."

"True, but we still need a plan to rescue Rei. These are dark wizards we're dealing with," She says pointedly. "If we make a wrong move, who knows what they'll do to Rei?"

Gray stiffens at that possibility.

Scowling, Natsu relents, "Fine! What do you have in mind, Erza?"

A thoughtful expression crosses her features as Juvia and Gajeel agree to join them.

Reina's P. O. V:

I find myself waking up in a dangy cell, and go to sit up but find that I couldn't move my hands. I peer behind me to see they're chained with what looks like Seal Stone cuffs.

I jerk my hands but I just couldn't use any magic at all. I scowl in frustration.

How could I have been so weak so as to been defeated that easily by my younger brother? And, what about Gray? Is he alright? He and the rest of Team Natsu are probably on their way to me now.

I blink my eyes and turn my head when the door to my cell swings open. I frown as my brother approaches me.

"You're awake. Finally," He says in his husky voice. I just glare at him, unable to believe he's really with a dark guild. Eric jerks his head for me to follow. "Get up and come with me. I'm to take you to the Master."

I reluctantly get to my feet and walk out of the cell after Eric. My gaze is glued to him as we go down some corridors and around a corner.

"... You've been alive all this time," I speak up, seeing his brows furrow, "yet you've never once tried to contact me. You've never once given me an indication that you're alive. When I heard rumours you'd joined a dark guild, I refused to believe them at first. But now I'm actually seeing you for the first time in years—as a member of a dark guild. Why? Why did you join the same dark guild that destroyed our village and killed our parents?"

At first, he doesn't say anything, keeping his gaze ahead. Finally, the blue haired boy speaks up. "Because you're the reason our home was destroyed and our parents were killed. Wolfsbane wanted you and your Lost Magic—Arc of Reflection. I told the leader, Takeshi, that I hated you because of it and he gave me a position as long as I helped them capture you, as a means of revenge."

I stare at him in disbelief and say, "Revenge? This is what it's all about? And you're blaming me?"

"If you hadn't gone to the Library of Sorcery and gained Arc of Reflection, perhaps none of this would've ever happened!" Eric snaps.

Something snaps within me and I land a kick in hiss to say that knocks him to the ground against the floor. I loom over Eric as he glares back. "How was I supposed to know Wolfsbane would cause that destruction and come after me?! Do you know how long I've spent searching for you?! Do you know how I've been suffering because of my Lost Magic?!

"I've searched for you for seven bloody years, and there's a deadly side effect once I've fully mastered Arc of Reflection! Not everyone can use it! So whatever the hell your Guild Master is thinking, he's an idiot!!"

This causes Eric to lunge for me with a growl and he rams his arm against my throat, slamming my back against the wall. I cough but he won't loosen his grip.

Damn, Eric really has gotten stronger since joining a dark guild...

"While I'm flattered that you've wasted your time looking for me, and I'm not sympathetic at all about the side effects of your magic," Breathes Eric right in my face so I can feel his breath, "it's not like I needed my big, stupid sister to come and rescue me; I've been just fine on my own for the last seven years! I still hate you for the deaths of our parents and friends. And you can forget about praying for your Fairy Tail friends to come save you; it'll be too late, by then."

Eric finally releases me and I cough air back into my lungs.

"They'll come," I wheeze, peering up at him through my bangs. "And, when they do, they'll destroy your dark guild. Fairy Tail never leaves behind a comrade."

Eric just scoffs and continues stalking ahead. I suck in more air and try to calm myself before I follow my brother to the guild master's headquarters, silently wondering what he'll be like and why he had my own brother kidnap me.

❄️❄️❄️

"Takeshi-sama, I've brought her, just as you requested," The younger Walker announces as he opens a set of large fancy doors and leads me into a throne room.

I stop at the door of the stairs and stare up at the guild master. He's no older than Erza with spiky purple hair and black eyes. He also has large black wings on his back, probably from Wing Magic or something.

 He also has large black wings on his back, probably from Wing Magic or something

"Ah, excellent, Eric. You've done good." Takeshi smiles as he takes in my appearance and I frown back at him. "Your sister is quite beautiful." A scoff from my brother. "You're the Queen of Reflections? It's an honour to meet you."

"You're the master of the Wolfsbane guild? You're quite young, aren't you?" I retort, causing him to laugh.

"Oh, I quite like her! I've heard about your Arc of Reflection Magic and I've always desired a way to use it myself. But first, I want you to show me your magic." Takeshi waves his hand and a guard cones over. He undoes the cuffs on my wrists and I rub them. I don't do anything right away. Takeshi cocks his head at me. "Well? Go on!"

He waves for me to use my magic. I still don't do anything.

Eric throws me a warning glare, but I ignore him.

"I don't feel like showing you anything," I seethe at the young dark wizard. "Especially not after your goons broke into my house and hurt my boyfriend."

"I'm so sorry about that," He says, not sounding sorry at all, "but we have to do necessary things to achieve our goals. Now, show me your magic."

"No," I snap, harsher. "If I show you, it'll be when I bust out of this place!"

"Fine. Have it your way, then. Eric?" My brother steps forwards. "Take your sister back to her cell. I'll have Xavier deal with her later."

"Of course," Says Eric before the cuffs are put back on me and I'm led from the room. Eric scowls at me. "You should've just done what he said. Now you'll regret it."

"I have no interest in showing him my magic if he's just going to use it for evil anyway," I reply, though I wonder what this Xavier guy will do to me later.