Chapter 25

Third Person's P. O. V:

After having been released from Freed's Enchantment, Natsu and Gajeel have gone looking for Laxus by tracking his scent, but so far, neither Dragon Slayer has found him, which frustrates Natsu greatly.

"Laxus, show yourself NOW!!" Erza demands as she runs through another street.

Meanwhile, the Walker is heading straight for Kardia Cathedral, in the centre of town, to Laxus. She was determined to stop him, no matter what.

Suddenly, a loud explosion blasts through the streets, causing Natsu, Erza and Reina to pause running and jerk their heads around.

Erza says with a hard expression, "That came from Kardia Cathedral!" Erza takes off running right after that.

"Laxus..." The bluenette murmurs to herself, gazing up at the building where the massive explosion had come from, before she dashes forwards again.

Eventually, Erza arrives at Kadia Cathedral, though she doesn't notice that Natsu has also arrived. "So, here you are!" The two exclaim, gaining the attention of Laxus and Mystogan.

Natsu jerks his head to the Requip Magic user and says in greeting, surprise in his voice, "Erza!"

She glances at Natsu and says in return, "Hey!" Erza says in relief, "You've made it out of there."

Just then, a blue haired figure jumps down in front of them, face set in a hard expression. Noticing Erza and Natsu, Reina greets, a smile briefly appearing on her lips, "Hey, Erza! Natsu! What's up?"

"Rei! You're alright!" Erza says in relief at the sight of the lightning mage. "I'm glad."

"Right back at ya!" Reina answers.

Natsu asks, looking at the masked man, "Wait! Who the heck is that guy?"

Erza and Reina follow his gaze. The Scarlet responds, "That's Mystogan."

Mystogan gasps softly and covers his face with his right arm

Mystogan gasps softly and covers his face with his right arm. Laxus's eyes dilate as he tells Mystogan, "You're wide open!"

Lightning crackles around Laxus's left fist as he raises it into the air. With a grunt of exertion, the blonde man throws his arm down and sends a blast of lightning at Mystogan. The lightning blast strikes Mystogan head-on, creating a dust cloud. In the process, Mystogan's bandanna is ripped off his head, causing Reina and her teammates to gasp.

 In the process, Mystogan's bandanna is ripped off his head, causing Reina and her teammates to gasp