Chapter 20

Reina's P. O. V:

I sit at the guild hall in my long sleeved purple shirt, black mini shorts and long sleeved green jacket with thigh high red socks and brown boots, a happy smile on my face.

"Well, someone looks happy!" Says Lucy as she grins at me and Erza also smiles.

I start as I ask, stuttering, "Wh-What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I mean! How did the date with Gray go?"

I look over t where the Fullbuster is getting into a fight with Natsu, as usual. I smile as I say, "It was fun."

Erza presses, "What did you two do?"

I say vaguely, looking back at them, "We just talked and got to know each other more, and went on a walk afterwards. We're making plans for another date sometime, though I'm not sure when."

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you, Rei! You and Gray look good together," Lucy squeals, waving her hands about.

I blush as I ask, "You think so?"

She nods, "I know so!"

We hang out and chat for the rest of the afternoon and Gray finds me later to organise another date that night.

I walk home later that night with a spring in my step and start getting ready to go out.

This time I wear a blue and white striped cold shoulder dress with puffy sleeves and bows on the sleeves, a thin black belt around my waist.

Gray and I head out to dinner where we chat about each other and wizard life sone more. We later head out and sit on a bench in one of the streets where I gaze up at the stars.

"I'm glad we got to go out again," I say. "I can't remember the last time I had this much fun."

Gray smiles softly at me as he says, "You sure do look happier. We should go out more often, if you want?" I nod my head. "I never really got to know this much about you, since you're always away from the guild."