Chapter 26

Third Person's P. O. V:

Gray runs under an archway and pauses. He calls as he looks around, "Hey, Warren?! Where is he...?" Gray grits his teeth, looking around again before he mutters in frustration, "Damn!"

Gray takes off running again in search of the Telepathy Magic user.

Meanwhile, Erza clenches her teeth as she summons more swords. She utters, "That's 198..." Erza clenches her right fist as another sword appears. "... 199..." A third sword appears. Erza murmurs as she breathes heavily, "There's still not nearly enough to destroy them all at once...!" With a soft gasp, she collapses on her knees, a hand resting on the floor for balance.

"I'm running low on magic energy, and I'm almost out of time," The requip mage thinks. "What should I do...?"

Reina is still preparing herself to use her eye spell.

Reina bows her head as she grits her teeth and thinks, "I feel so helpless right now! What do I do...?"

Reina glares at the lightning lacrimi, when suddenly, a familiar male voice enters her head.

"Hey, Fairy Tailers! Can you hear me?!"

Reina blinks her eyes as she says in surprise and relief, "That's Warren."

The blue eyed girl glances around, looking for Warren, as the Telepathy Magic user adds, "Things aren't looking so good for us; check out what's floating in the sky!"

Reina murmurs in realisation, "He's using... his telepathy..."

Warren states seriously, "We're gonna have to pull together. So, get off your butts and lend us a hand."

Macao asks, "Is that Warren?"

Leaning his right hand against a wall, Jet asks as he squints an eye closed, looking upward, "What's in the sky?"

Droy asks, "What the heck are those things...?"

Warren says, "If any of you are still fighting, give it a rest for a second."

Lucy utters with her left hand held against the side of her head, "Hold on; now I hear a man's voice inside my head."

Happy responds without glancing at the celestial mage, "Warren's using his Telepathy. It must be important 'cause he's never used it to call everyone like this."

Warren tells the Fairy Tail wizards, "Now, listen carefully. Those lacrimi up there are part of a spell called The Thunder Palace. Laxus is using it to threaten the entire town, so we have to take it out before he can set it off. We don't have much time! So we have to work together!"

Wakaba mutters, "Man, he's got issues!"

Laki asks in confusion, "But, why...? Why would he do this...?"

Erza asks in puzzlement, "Wait a minute; how did you find out about the Thunder Palace, Warren?"

"I've never been happier to hear your voice. I was worried about ya!" Gray's voice floats in their minds.

"Gray! I see. So, you're the one who told him."

The ice mage replies, smirking, as he chuckles slightly, "Yeah. It would've happened sooner but I had to track the guy down."

Droy begins, "Was that Erza?! You mean, she's not petrified anymore?? Wait! If she's back to normal, then..."

"... What about the other girls? How is Levy?!" Jet demands, teeth clenched.

Cana says reassuringly, "There's no need to worry, boys. All the ladies are fine."

Elfman adds, "Even Juvia's back on her feet."