Chapter 36

Third Person's P. O. V:

Gray stares at the blue eyed girl who's eyes are different. They're just like when she activates her Eye Magic.

"So, this is Arc of Reflection," Muses Takeshi as he gets to his feet and faces the older Walker sibling. His lips curl into a smile. "Interesting."

"You'll regret hurting my kid brother," Reina growls before thrusting out her hand. The reflection of Takeshi flicks his wings and feathers fly right for his real form.

Takeshi uses his wings to block before muttering a spell and a monstrous creature comes to life. It charges for Reina but she attempts to use her Reflector spell to block it.

Nothing happen.

"So I can't use that spell on Black Arts and other Lost Magics," She muses silently while frowning.

With a flick of her hand, Reina makes the reflection jump in front of her, taking the hit for her. The reflection staggers but rights its footing before attacking the beast.

"It's as impressive as I imagined," Says Takeshi. "I must have that magic!"

"I don't think so," Says Reina lowly before she fires twin beams of energy from her eyes at him, enhanced by her Super Eclipse Beam spell. It hits Takeshi but he blocks it with his wings before flying for Reina.

She's knocked over by him and rolls, but gets back up to her feet to avoid another attack from the guild master. The reflection destroys the monster before jumping in front of Reina and landing a magic attack that sends Takeshi rocketing back across the room.

"Whoa," Gray breathes, now crouching by the groaning Eric who is still curled up on the floor.

"You made a big mistake in hurting my brother!" Reina seethes. Takeshi flicks his wings and feathers fly for her. A few graze Reina's face but she dodges others. Reina makes the reflection attack Takeshi in return but he dodges.

"Death Magic: Death Orb," Says the purple haired man before a sphere of darkness forms in his hand. He throws it at Reina but her reflection takes the hit. Takeshi throws another few orbs but his reflection grabs Reina and dodges by flying.

The reflection throws feathers but Takeshi evades them before thrusting out his hand.

"Death Magic: Death Wave!" Reina narrowly dodges before the reflection sends a wave back at him. Takeshi launches into the air to avoid it and the reflection throws a barrage of death orbs at him.

Takeshi evades them before lunging for the blue haired girl. He knocks her out of the air and she tumbles away from the reflection. The reflection shields Reina from a feather attack from Takeshi before throwing out a death orb. Takeshi jerks to the side to dodge it and it slams into the wall, utterly destroying it.

Takeshi throws more orbs at the reflection but he dodges and returns the attacks. The reflection holds out his hand and a massive black pillar erupts from underneath his real self.

Takeshi dodges at the last second using his wings and fires several feathers at Reina, who is still trying to get to her feet.

Takeshi sneers and throws a black orb but Gray runs over and Grabs Reina, getting them both out of the way before the orb hits.

Takeshi glares as Gray glares right back.

"Ice Make: Freeze Lancer!" He thrusts his arms forward but Takeshi dodges the attack.

"Gray, this is my fight," Reina tells him, leaning against him. Gray flicks his gaze down to her. "Let me handle Takeshi."

"Are you sure?" He asks in concern. Reina nods.

"I need to defeat him. I need to make him pay for what he did to my village and brother," She says.

Gray gazes at her for a long moment before he lets out a sigh. "Alright," He says, helping Reina to her feet, "but you'd better be careful. I'll step in if you need help."

Reina nods her head again gratefully just as Takeshi throws feathers at them. "Ice Make: Shield!" Gray thrusts out his arms and a shield of ice spikes forms, blocking the attack.

Reina runs out from behind the shield and shoots beams from her eyes rapidly. Takeshi weaves through the air to dodge them.

He shoots feathers at her but Reina avoids them and he launches another death orb. Reina was able to avoid that, too. She makes the reflection form another pillar of death but the real one evades it, throwing a death orb at him.

The reflection dodges and Reina shoots her Super Eclipse Beam spell at him. Takeshi dodges it as well and throws a death orb in Reina's direction. She dives to the side to dodge it.

The reflection tries to send a wave at Takeshi but he evades it and holds up his hand. "Death Magic: Death Pillar." A pillar of death erupts from underneath the reflection, utterly destroying it. "I'll teach you to use my magic against me!" He holds out his hand to Reina.

She closes her eyes and a purple magic circle forms. "Arc of Reflection: Reflection of the Soul."

Just when Takeshi goes to attack her, an exact copy of Reina forms and a torrent of water slams into him, knocking the purple haired man out of the sky.

"What is that?" He demands to know as he gets to his feet.

Reina explains, "It acts like a clone, and the magic it possesses reflects the user's personality. Water Magic: Lost Atlantis."

Reina's reflection shoots large orbs of water and they explode upon meeting the guild master.