Chapter 23

Third Person's P. O. V:

Explosions and grunts of pain ring throughout the dark guild, the moon high in the sky.

"What the hell?!" A dark wizard of the Black Briar guild. He's kicked on his back by a blue haired, blue eyed girl.

"She's just a girl! Get her!" A man shouts before trying to fire a blast of Light Magic at Reina. She dodges and activates her eyes.

Reina focuses her eyes on the remaining few members of the Black Briar guild. They cry out in fear. "I heard you Black Briar members know of the location of the Dark Wings guild. Tell me where it is, and I'll spare you."

"N-Never!" Says the man who spoke earlier.

Reina dashes towards him and glares deathly. "Tell me! Lunar Eclipse Eyes: Lunacy."

The man becomes even more fearful, screaming. "I-I'll tell you! J-Just stop!" Reina cancels the spell but keeps her grip on him, her blue eyes hard. "I-I know where the Dark Wings guild is!"

He gives her the location and directions. She spares him a hard glance before turning on her heels and stalking out of the dark guild.

It's been about two months since she left Fairy Tail and has heard about how Phantom Lord attacked them because of Lucy and that Team Natsu had had a run-in with dark wizards at Akane Resirt. They'd nearly lost Erza because of her childhood friend who turned out to be a spy in the Magic Council.

Reina hopes everyone will be alright.

❄️❄️❄️

Reina hides behind a bush outside the Dark Wings guild, deep in a forest near a town in Fiore. It took her a week to get here.

"There it is," She mutters, eyes narrowed. "My itotou is in there somewhere."

She's about to sneak her way in but pauses and dives to the side just in time to avoid a punch from behind.

"I missed her!" Grunts a man. Reina rolls up on her knees and faces her attacker. It was three men, one of them with a visible Dark Wings guild symbol on their arm, a pair of wings.

"What's a girl like you doing here?" He demands.

"I'm looking for my brother, Eric Walker," Replies Reina as she gets to her feet.

"He's your brother? Too bad, because you won't be able to see him," Huffs a second dark mage before the three of them attack Reina.

❄️❄️❄️

Reina glances at her nasty arm and leg wounds she'd received from the dark wizards. She'd barely managed to get out there with her life and found a nearby town to get her wounds treated.

Once they were fully healed, she'd go back to Fairy Tail.

Reina's P. O. V:

I walk into the bustling city of Magnolia, and remember why it's so much more livelier around this time.

The Miss Fairy Tail contest and the Fantasia Parade are coming up. The contest is where all the Fairy Tail girls show off their talent with their magic and the winner gets a big lot of money for a prize.

I see a group of people ahead and go up to them. Natsu is moaning about while looking for food with Happy. Lucy and Gray are mingling with Warren, a Telepathy Magic user, and a blue haired girl I don't recognise.

Natsu has his arms folded behind his head as he walks beside Lucy.

I greet my guild mates, waving, "Hey, guys! Long time no see, huh?"