Chapter 34

Third Person's P. O. V:

The group was not far away from the exit when another group of dark wizards block their path. At the front is Takeshi, their purple haired guild master.

"I'm rather disappointed in you, Eric," He says. "I thought you were a loyal member of my guild?"

"Sorry, but my sister and I are leaving," Eric spits. "I'm not going to let you hurt her anymore."

"Is that so? Very well. Atsushi."

The brunette man who Gray remembers steps forward and sneers at the blue haired boy. He charges toward Eric but is knocked by by someone else.

"I'll take you on!" Gajeel volunteers, giving his signature chuckle.

Takeshi frowns before Atsushi gets to his feet.

"If that's how you want it..." Ge runs forward and slugs Gajeel in the gut, but he covers himself with iron scales.

"That's some strength you've got there," Gajeel remarks.

"My Diamond Magic Armor increases my strength," Atsushi explains, holding up a clenched fist.

"Iron Dragon Club!" Gajeel thrusts a club forward and pushes Atsushi back into the crowd. The other dark wizards surge forward and engage the Fairy Tail wizards in combat.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

Flames burst forth and meet the Black Arts, such as Living Magic.

"Requip!!" Erza dons her Heaven's Wheel Armor and summons a circle of swords above her. "Now, dance my swords!"

They ram down and knock out several members at once.

"Water Nebula!" Juvia exclaims, thrusting water at a group of enemies.

Lucy whips out a gold key and summons Loke. "Take them out, Loke!"

"You got it, Lucy! Regulus Impact!" The auburn haired man punches a couple of dark wizards with a lion made of light.

A dark wizard summons a creature with Living Magic but it was pretty weak so Natsu was able to destroy it with Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame.

Gray and Eric stand back to back on either side of Reina, trying to protect her.

"We've gotta get Reina out of here," Says Gray, launching ice lances at a few wizards.

"I know," Hisses Eric before he uses Shadow Slash another dark wizard. "But there's too many of them."

Erza continues hacking through a bunch of Living Magic beings and Natsu uses his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic to incinerate them.

Juvia blasts away some dark wizards with her Water Magic, and soon engages the tall, lean man who'd helped capture Reina. Lucy offers to give her a hand and they fight him and his Plant Magic together.

Eric blinks as a curved metal blade slices through the air toward him.

"Shadow Magic: Carbyne," Eric murmurs. Shadows encase his body and become dense before the blade could strike him.

"I never imagined you'd betray us, Eric," Says a blond girl wearing a black dress as she appears before him.

"Melanie," He mumbles unpleasantly. "I hate to disappoint you, but I'm getting my sister out of here."

"Hmph. Not unless I kill you for betraying us first," She says. Her blond hair forms more iron blades and she slices them towards Eric. He uses his Shadow Magic spell to block them.

Reina sees more enemies approaching and activates her Lunar Eclipse Eyes. "Eclipse Beam." She shoot's out twin red lasers from her eyes that take out the dark wizards but the others keep coming. "Super Eclipse Beam!"

An even more powerful version is shot out at them and they cry out as they go down.

"Ice Make: Saucer!" Gray thrusts his hands forward and a saucer with a razor edge made out of ice shoots at some dark wizards, taking them out. "Ice Make Floor!!" Gray slams his hands onto the floor and ice spreads out. This causes the dark wizards charging at him to fall over.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" Natsu I waves his arms and fire hits the dark wizards on either side of him.

Gajeel continues to swing his iron club at Atsushi, but he dances back to avoid it.

Ezra requips into her Lightning Empress Armor and shoots lightning at some Living Magic monsters and their creators. She does this a few more times.

Lucy summons Virgo to help her and Juvia fight Jun. He's proving to be stronger than he looks.

Reina fires more beams at enemies and Gray shoots lances made of ice, then arrows.

Gajeel swings his club at Atsushi, knocking the man back. He throws up his right arm to block Gajeel's next attack. Gajeel smirks and launches another club at him, right in the chest.

"Iron Dragon Roar!" Gajeel shoots iron out of his mouth at his opponent, and it slams into him. Atsushi was revealed to be on his back, unmoving.

Gajeep sneers when the Wolfsbane member doesn't get up again.

"Plant Magic: Hura Crepitans," Says Jun. He holds out his hand and a small red flower forms, looking like seeds. He shoots them at Juvia and Lucy in the form of bullets.

Lucy cries out as she throws her arms up reflexively.

"Water Nebula!" Juvia slams two swirling columns of water at the skinny man and they knock him back.

Jun uses the same spell again but the bullets just go through Juvia's body since she can turn into water.

"So you can turn your body into water?" Muses Jun.

"Yes. Your magic has no effect on me," She says before launching her Water Ray spell from her hand. It hits him in the shoulder, knocking him back.

While Juvia continues to throw water attacks at Jun, Lucy says to Virgo, "Go and sneak up on him and pull him down, Virgo."

"As you wish, princess," She says before digging into the ground.

A heartbeat later, Jun cries out as he's suddenly pulled below ground, and Virgo pops up in his place.

"Are you satisfied, princess?" Asks Virgo.

Lucy winks at her. "Nicely done!"