Chapter 30

Reina's P. O. V:

It's been a few days since Gray and I made up and we've been dating ever since.

He stayed over my house again last night and I'm still in my pyjamas.

Gray is sitting at the kitchen table, watching me. I speak up, "So I was thinking or going on a job later this afternoon."

"Sure. Did you have any in mind?" He asks.

"Not at the moment," I respond, finishing the dishes and turning to him."I'll go get dressed right now then we'll head to the guild hall, okay?" He nods and I go up stairs to get dressed.

I put on a strapless blue top with matching shorts and gold trimming, and tall brown high heeled boots on my feet.

Just as I finish running a brush through my blue hair that's longer at the front and short at the back,  hear the sound of shattering glass that startles me

Just as I finish running a brush through my blue hair that's longer at the front and short at the back, hear the sound of shattering glass that startles me.

I whip my head to the door, eyes wide. "Just what the heck was that?!" I think before I throw open my door and race downstairs.

"... Well? Are you going t tell me where sue is, or not?" Demands a low, husky voice that makes my heart stop. I skid to a halt in the kitchen, seeing the window is mostly shattered and there's glass on the floor. Gray is glaring at a young by, who appears to be fourteen with shoulder length dark blue hair and the same blue eyes as me. He wears a pair of shades on his face dangle earrings in his ears.

 He wears a pair of shades on his face dangle earrings in his ears

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" I demand angrily. Both boys whip their heads around and Gray's eyes widen with worry.

"Reina—get out of here! He's looking for you! He's with Wolfsbane," Gray warns me.

I stare a the blue haired boy when he turns his head to me. He smirks. "It's been a long time... my stupid sister."

I could only stare at him, wondering why he's here, after all this time.

Gray and I immediately stand back to back as I glare back at my brother. "Where the bell have you been all my life...?" I demand lowly, as my Lunar Eclipse Eyes flicker on briefly.