004 - Lemon

(These have been earlier and earlier, one of these days I am going to open up with a lemon in the prologue.)

I shake my head at her. "Terrible idea."

She presses her chest against my back, her arms wrap around my middle. "I always told you that I will be the biggest mistake you will ever make and you will never once regret it when you really think about it."

"I thought you came here to get me to bed," I chuckle.

"To get relieve some of the stress," she whispers to me. "Your shoulders are tense, you are tense. But you just need to think about it for a moment, think about really long and hard." Her soft voice sounded more and more alluring.

"No matter where we go, the night will end the bed," I feel her nails slip under my shirt.

Her fingers trailed over my back while lifting my shirt, I shut my eyes enjoying the tingling feeling of her nails gently trailing over my back. She finally lifts the shirt over my head and I turn around grabbing her wandering hands.

She looks up at me with a smug smile, "How about you take me there?"

"You-"

"Oh?" She lifts herself to kiss me. "Cat doesn't have your tongue just yet. So how about it? Have fun like we used to do every single night... or are you trying to say that you are tired of my body?"

Still holding her hands over her head, I rest my other hand on her waist and pull her closer to kiss her. To give her than silent confirmation that even though she pisses me off to no end, I did miss her.

That I'd never get tired of her, just her antics.

Whispering into my mouth, "Because I missed you."

"Me or the sex?"

"Both of those are mutually inclusive." She giggles before slipping her tongue into my mouth.

I let go of her hand and her arms fall on my shoulders, she pushes me back into the table. The equipment all shakes with a rattle as the two of us share a lust-filled smile before she kisses me again.

My hands drop to her hips, exploring the question of what she was wearing under that shirt this entire time. With her strategically reaching for places she shouldn't because she knows that I can't ever keep my eyes off of her.

Flashing me her ass and the red thong she is so eager to flash me just to get me to do something to her.

I slip my thumb under the waistband of her underwear as I press my hand against her tightly toned abs. I can feel her lips curve into a smile as I explore her body more and more till I learn the pleasant surprise that she wasn't wearing anything at all under her top.

Feeling her soft-yet-firm chest with the tips of my fingers, I drop both my hands to the hem of her shirt to get it off of her. Felicia is incredibly beautiful and her entire body is sexy with curves that I'd never mind sinking into.

"You'd never get tired of me," she allows me to strip her shift off of her.

"Both know that was never the case."

"I'd never get tired of you," she reassures me.

I  grab her by her waist and lift her up to the table. My fingers wrapped around her ass I place her down while she lowers herself to kiss me. I motion my fingers from her ass to her legs as she parts her legs almost to say that she's eager to have me much closer to her.

I break away from her, "You are gorgeous," I breathe out before I kiss her cheek and make my way to her neck.

"And you my handsome spider," she moans slightly, before getting her words out, "Bring the worst out of me." Her hands reach for my abdomen and doesn't take long for her hand to grope my dick.