007

I land on the edge of a building to see it in action, a portal carving in reality that looks more like how games depicted wormholes. Maybe the scientists had some ideas behind why they looked the way they looked.

I senes go insane as it adjusts to them stepping into my world. I spot three Spiders walking through, two that I haven't seen and the other being Silk. But they only just came through... did the Portal trigger my senses?

I lift myself and the three of them instantly spot me across from them.

I drop down into a crouched position, leaning backward I push my hand against the edge to launch me forward and use my legs to kick myself toward them. Bolting through the air I land at the edge of the building they are standing on.

It would be awkward if I went straight into them or didn't make the jump.

"Freaky," I breathe out.

The one in front walks up to me, "You get used to it, Miles Morales."

(I like this design a bit more over him just wearing the suit

(I like this design a bit more over him just wearing the suit. I don't know, the uniqueness of it appeals to me.)

"Spider-Man."

"Another wise crack. Perfect," one of them behind him chuckles.

He lifts his mask to smile at me, he's still a kid. "Means you are going to get along with everyone just perfectly," he then gestures with his thumb. "That's Gwen Stacey."

"Sup?" She lifts her head and flashes me a smile

"Sup?" She lifts her head and flashes me a smile. "Heard that you were the unlucky one stuck between two horns."

So we are using our names. "(Y/N) (L/N)," I quickly introduce myself. "I didn't know if we were all using the name, felt like a branding clash."

"And a lot of confusion," Miles adds. "That's why just stick to names and initials if we are fighting on the field."

"Is this the conscription?"

He nods. "Afraid so."

Another Spider-Woman appears next to us. "Looks like I am a bit late, thought I'd get to see this place for a bit before we take him back to Spider-Base," she hops off the edge and walks up to the group. "Gwen Stacey."