027

I reach the trio with two of them clearly prepped to take their leave soon while the third, whom I haven't met, is dressed rather casually.

Gwen lifts her hand into a little wave, "Sup? With how rough it's been I thought you were going to crash for a bit longer," she then gestures to the other woman, "Jessica Drew."

"616," she offers her hand

"(Y/N)," I flash a smile in greeting, "from 1017. And hey you two."

Silk cracks a slight smile and Jessica clears her throat, "Well you two should be well on your way any minute now. There are not many things to go off of, so I am sorry that intel kind of failed us in all aspects there."

Silk looks at her, "Used to almost all things not going to plan, no?"

Gwen nods slowly, "Never easy for the two of us, huh?" With a sharp breath she glances at me, "But that is us, catch you in a few days (Y/N)."

Silk adds, "Maybe a lot earlier, depending on how it goes."

"Good luck," I express as the two of them swing away.

Jessica then crosses her arms as she looks at me, "Heard about you from the two of them, though with all the Peter Parkers we have here I shouldn't be surprised in the slightest to see a fourth."

I cock my head, "Fourth?"

She nods. "Which one haven't you met? Pretty sure one of them we aren't allowed to talk about publically because there are some suspicions about them."

I then informed her, "Was headed to talk to Miguel or Miguella about that actually. I have heard about the one that died that was killed by my symbiotic counterpart. The last one is a mystery according to the data logs."

She nods. "You should thank Lucille for that, the symbiote you."

"Know her name," I state. 

"I figured that much," she gestures for me to follow her. "I'll walk you there and tell you what I know about 1513," I walk with her while watching her quietly. "A lot of the info about him has been wiped because of Lucille."

"Apparently there was a reason for it because there were a lot of misconceptions and irregularities with 1513's world. Lucille figured it out first when she was still with us webslingers but that was also before we knew she was sporting a well-hidden symbiote."

"1513 is very dangerous and effective. The irregularities came when we noticed that he was aggressive to others and started lashing out at people who didn't follow his methods or plans because he wanted the spotlight."

"Lucille confronted him in secret and the two of them fought. 1513 and Lucille was suspended for the time being but Lucille went out of her way breaking multiple rules to verify if he says who he really is."

I nod slowly, "I can almost guess where this is going."

"Want to take a shot at it?" She chuckles.

"1513 is evil all along."

She shakes her head. "We never met 1513, the DNA is mixed and chances are that person stole 1513's DNA to become what he is now. We don't know, the scanner couldn't find any problems until we looked deeply into it."

"1513's Earth is ruined," she breathes out. "There isn't a planet left there, mainly why they probably wiped the database because it would be dangerous because we haven't found 1513 after he was sent back to his universe."

I twist my lips to the side. "It doesn't add up well," I mutter, "Why would Lucille care?"

"She's not a bad person, just someone that was doing what she was right and that was at the expense of others," she gestures to the area around us, "she had a firm belief that she needed to stop something before it was too late."

"Stop what? The Spiders? The Villains? The Symbiotes?"

"Who knows?" She chuckles. "I liked her, I think she isn't our enemy necessarily but she has yet to prove us otherwise. A lot of this is just left in the dark because relentlessly pursuing it could end up with one of us dead."

"Lovely," I state. "At this rate, I am starting to feel like my DNA line is cursed."

She chuckles. "At this rate two of you that are super, they are dead or replaced. I'd say Lucille is closer to neutral than anything else," she exhales sharply, "but I don't expect you to hear a lot from either of them though."

"Why?"

"Some things are safer to be left in the dark," she comes to a halt. "But you might as well prod them for some information to make sure nobody is choosing to ignore some of the major problems we have at hand."

"Lovely," I cross my arms and rest my weight on my back leg. "I didn't expect to hear much to begin with but thanks for some info on it."

She smiles at me, "Don't mention it, seriously, might be dangerous for both of us. If I at any point see someone come bothering me about it I will be looking straight at you with mild annoyance and maybe a tinge of disappointment."

I shake my head with a chuckle, "Will try my best to keep your name out of it, 616 right?"

She rolls her eyes at me. "Just say Jessica if you really want to name drop, just don't add the number because then there would be no fun in the mystery of it."

"If they ask me."

"They will," she glances at one of the openings. "Then again, maybe they might feel like they owe you an explanation because this is going to become your problem sooner or later, the same way they've been making rules that each should handle their own."

"If they become a problem that is."

She glances at me, "There's a lot of safety protocols in place, every Gwen Stacey is keeping an eye on another one. Every Peter Parker has to keep an eye on the other, and every Jessica Drew is keeping an eye on another. At the end of the day it is to keep everyone safe because the last time we didn't take the chance of someone infiltrating us, someone died and ransacked an entire lab."

She slings her web to a nearby pillar, "But that's me. You take care now."

"See you around."

"You will," she steps towards it and pulls herself off of the walkway and into the air.