013

***   Silk POV   ***

He got here just a few moments after me, the biggest problem would be the fact that he is vertically challenged but I am not going to voice it all. My smug expression is probably already saying more than I need to.

"It has its effective uses," he states.

"I can see that," gesturing for us to walk in. "They are waiting on us."

It isn't enough to draw a conclusion because I haven't seen him on the field long enough to decide if he is going to be a danger to himself, a danger to the rest of us, someone that is so stubborn to do it is his way that working together feels almost suffocating.

This isn't like being back on Earth fighting the ones you were fighting for years. They are much stronger and they are much more relentless in their combined wishes to kill all of us. I really hope that you aren't like him.

And... I hope it is different this time.

Reaching the room, Miguella approaches me as he walks past. She glances over her shoulder and gestures for me to step aside for a bit.

"Keep an eye on him, I'll be doing the same. If he is more of a danger than an asset then we send him back home," she states before glancing in his direction.

"I will."

"Are you okay?" she asks me.

I only answer with a firm nod. I won't lose another friend but he feels different than him... it's making me feel like he is different but I can't stop looking his way. Or am I just hoping he won't get himself killed?

I shouldn't be acting like this, it isn't fair.

***   Normal POV   ***

I notice that it is just the three of us where Silk made it sound like there was going to be more. Though... after reading those records I kind of feel like her way of telling me to trust them, and that she'll have my back as long as I do the same for her, it feels like it stems from him.

Maybe because we are so similar to our counterparts, they almost expect the same thing from me.

Now the real question is, was there a relationship there? I hold my stare for a brief moment as I spot the two of them approaching me with another Spider-Man in tow. One that I do not know.

He lifts his hand to greet me. "Peter Parker, Earth 1048." (Insomniac's Spider-man)

Miguella instantly opens up a portal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Miguella instantly opens up a portal. "We are taking over for a different Spider that can't make it, some anomalous activity that we have to investigate."

Peter's eyes narrow. "Do we know what? You know, other than it not belonging there?"

"Lyla?"

A little hologram appears of a woman. "Nope. Whatever we are looking for over there does not want to be found so I am going to have to let you boys and girls hold hands and figure it out amongst yourselves."

Order of Webs: Spiderverse fanfiction (Male Reader x Spiderverse)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें