|| The Execution

TRIGGER WARNING : May be triggering for people with ED'S

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

Y/N walked down the corridors, feeling the weight of the accusatory glares and whispers that followed her every step. It was clear that the news of her recent actions had spread like wildfire, and the disapproving looks from her fellow students were hard to ignore.

"Oi, Crimson. Heard you cheated on Evergreen with a Mudblood!" Draco's taunting voice echoed from the other side of the hallway.

Y/N couldn't contain her anger. "Fuck off, Malfoy!" she snapped, shooting him a withering glare.

"Oooh," Draco taunted, his cronies joining in on the mockery. "Don't let the Dementors bite," he said, pretending to ward them off with exaggerated gestures.

"Maybe I'll send them your way," Y/N retorted, her frustration boiling over.

That night in her dorm was tense and uncomfortable. None of her roommates spoke to her. Seraphina appeared as though she wanted to reach out, but Sophie's disapproving glares deterred her.

 Aurora, understandably hurt, made snarky remarks as she retreated to her side of the room. Y/N couldn't help but hear faint sniffles, worrying that Aurora had cried herself to sleep.

Feeling a heavy sense of isolation, Y/N stood in front of the History of Magic door and took a deep breath before pushing it open. Inside, she was met with the cold stare of her father, Caspian, adding another layer of tension to the already strained atmosphere.

"Come in," Caspian said, not looking up from his papers.

Y/N grunted and took a seat in one of the chairs in the classroom. Caspian sat behind his desk, engrossed in his grading.

The room remained silent for a few minutes before Caspian decided to break it. "You've been smoking on school grounds?"

Y/N didn't immediately respond, choosing to give him a dismissive grunt instead. She looked down at the table and absentmindedly played with her fingers, her eyebrow arched while her tongue poked at her cheek.

"Answer me," Caspian said sternly.

"Fine," Y/N scoffed. "I did, and I have. None of your business."

"I will not tolerate this attitude—" Caspian began one of his scolding lectures.

"I will not care," Y/N retorted.

Caspian let out a shaky sigh, placing his pen on the table. His frustration was evident in his eyes, and his hand trembled as he clenched and unclenched his fists. His foot tapped impatiently on the ground. Then, he clasped his hands and placed his forehead on his arms.

"It must be that Granger girl's influence," Caspian concluded, his frustration apparent in his voice.

Y/N looked thoroughly baffled and slammed her hand on the table for emphasis. "Hermione? That girl wouldn't even imagine touching a cigarette, much less think of doing half the things I've done."