02

FIRST DAY

Y/N COULDN'T CONTAIN HER excitement and her slight nervousness

Y/N COULDN'T CONTAIN HER excitement and her slight nervousness. today is the first day of high school, she received an email from U.A a few days ago saying that she'll be in 1-A. though, she and Monoma couldn't be in the same class, she hoped that this won't change anything even after they planned a lot.

'I have to be careful this time, I can't allow people to find out I'm a dhampir like last time.. I can do this—!'

"y/n, hurry up or you're going to be late for the first day!" Akihito yelled out, she groaned as she hurriedly brushed her bangs.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her hair lay flat, resting just below her shoulders. she wore black knee length socks, her uniform was proper but she fixed the collar to reveal the ribbon designed necklace her father gave her that dangled on her neck, she hesitantly wore the bracelet that sends out a distress signal, designed for Kurosaki's.

'dad.. I'm finally in high school now. I can do this! I can become a hero!—'

"Y/n!"

"Coming!"

Emi smiled at her daughter walked down the stairs in her new uniform.

KUROSAKI EMIKO, QUIRK ; NEKO

"is it not too much? I feel like I should wear my uniform properly.. is wearing the jewelry a bit too—"

Emi chuckled. "Don't worry, your first day will go amazing! I feel it. Just be yourself and you'll make tons of friends."

Y/n smiled at her mother and gave her a hug, "thanks mom! I'm really happy you're here to see me leave for my first day even though you're busy.."

"I wouldn't miss your first day of high school for the world. now, make sure to wear that bracelet all the time. if anything ever happens, just press this button." Y/n nodded.

"Y/n!" Chiharu shouted, in annoyance.

KUROSAKI CHIHARU, QUIRK ; SHADOW MANIPULATION

She groaned, "I'm coming!" she hugged her mother tightly before she ran out of the house.

*****

After a while, they eventually arrived U.A. as soon as they stepped out the vehicle, students around started to whisper loudly.

"look! its the Kurosaki's!"

"did you hear what happened to her father a few years ago?.."