16

𝐑𝐄𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐈

Y/N SWEATDROPPED as she watched Bakugou struggle with his hands and body restrained while his mouth has a muzzle on like a dog.

'isn't that.. a bit too much?'

"Now then! Let's move to the awarding ceremony!" Midnight exclaims.

"HRRRGGHH!!"

"Third place could have gone to Iida as well but he had to leave for family circumstances."

Y/n frowned, 'I hope he's okay..',

"Time to confer the medals! And the one who'll present the medals this year is none other than..."

"I AM HERE! I AM HERE WITH THE MEDALS!"

"ALL MIGHT!!"

'They talked over each other..'

Y/n sweatdropped as she watches All Might upset at Midnight for introducing him and talking over him.

All Might walked up towards Y/n, smiling proudly.

"Congratulations, Young Kurosaki! you're a tough competitor! You've done really well! Once you train your quirks better, you'll be able to withstand longer!" He placed the medal on her neck.

"I could've done better, I only passed out because I hadn't drank anything and I didn't rest long enough, but I'll do better next time. Thank you, All might!" She smiled, as All might have her a big hug.

"I'm really proud of you and I'm sure he is too, you did well young one." He whispered into her ear.

She felt her eyes start to gloss, she wanted to cry at his words but she held her tears in.

'i did well, right.. I tried my best and even though I didn't get the complete victory, dad is still proud of me, right?'

He went over to Todoroki and placed the medal on his neck. "Congratulations, Young Todoroki! You done really well! you must have your own reasons for not using your other side for the final match, right?"

'He didn't use his fire to the end, huh?'

Todoroki lowered his head. "The fight with Midoriya triggered my confusion and I lost grasp of what I should do. I have a feeling why he has been weighing on your mind, I wanted to be a hero just like you but.. I thought if I tried to get over it by myself, that would be wrong. There are still things I need to come in terms with."

"Your expression is completely different from before, I won't pry any deeper but I know that you will come to a reckoning without a doubt." All might have Todoroki a hug,

"Now lastly! Young Bakugou, this is too much.." All might then took the muzzle off of Bakugou's face, "All might.."

Y/n looked over at Bakugou, wondering what will he say.

"A NUMBER 1 PLACE LIKE THIS MEANS FUCKING NOTHING! EVEN IF SOCIETY ACCEPTS IT, IF I DONT IT MEANS NOTHING!"

All might gulped, "Uh, take this medal and bear it as a wound! One that you'll never forget!" He tried placing the medal over Bakugou's neck,