18

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

THE DAY WHERE the students head to their work studies have arrived, the students are currently with Aizawa at the train station

"You've all got your costumes, right?" He asked, "Yessir!" Mina exclaims.

"Say it properly, Ashido."

"Yes, sir.."

"Good, make sure to mind your manners." He told them beforehand. He's practically our second parent! Y/n chuckled quietly.

"Kyushu, huh! I'm going the other way!"

"I'm really looking forward to this!"

Y/n looked over at Iida with concern, she, Midoriya and Uraraka walked over to Iida.

"Iida-kun." She placed a hand on the said boys shoulder, he turned around to see his friends.

"I-if you need someone to talk to, we're all here for you.." Midoriya stated, Uraraka nodded vigorously.

"he's right, we're friends aren't we? you can always confide in us because we're always here to listen." Y/n smiled sadly at him, Iida put on a fake smile and replied, "okay."

*****

Y/n finally arrived at Esuha city, She entered the building and headed straight to the receptionist.

"Hello, is my Uncle here right now?"

The receptionist nodded, "He is currently waiting on your arrival, Kurosaki-san." Y/n nodded at her words and knocked on her uncles office door.

"Uncle Gin, it's Y/n!" She quiely shouted at the door.

She ended up opening the door, and her uncle hugged her instantly.

"N/n! It's good to see you again!" She smiled at her uncles words. "Same here, Uncle!"

KUROSAKI GIN,QUIRK : STRENGTH ENHANCE

"I'm glad you chose to intern with me, best decision you've made. I'm going to be training you and showing you how a pro works!" He proudly says, placing his thumb on his chest. She chuckled and nodded, "Go put on some training attire, we'll start by training those quirks of yours."

Y/n changed into a white tank top and grey sweatpants. Her uncle led her into the training room right after she finished changing