15

𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎

Y/N COULD ONLY frown at Midoriya's state, she was filled with worry but she was happy for the heterochromia boy

Even though she had said some harsh things (he started it) she still felt happy that he finally started using what is his.

though, Y/n's attention was now entirely focused on..

"Holy shit.. those abs..!" She muttered quietly, a few of her classmates looked at her the moment she said that but it went unnoticed by her.

Uraraka, Y/n, Iida, Tsuyu, Mineta all went to the nurse's office to check on their friend, they were baffled to know that he is going to be getting surgery, they were then told to head back to the stands and just wait for him to arrive later on.

Y/n and Iida bid each other a good luck before heading to the waiting rooms, After a few minutes it was time for her match.

Iida and Y/n walked up the arena, with determined looks.

"START!!"

Iida wasted no time in running towards her at full speed, hoping to kick her out of bounds but Y/n reacted quick enough. She instantly created a force field in front of her to block the kick,

She then used her force field and tried pushing Iida out of bounds but he ran away. 'hes quite fast, but Im faster!'

Y/n started to run towards Iida, but the boy could only look at her in confusion. Iida began running around, in case she had a plan or some sort.

'gotta be careful, people might start to suspect me for having a third quirk!'

He once again tried kicking her but she ended up blocking them by using a sheild. though, she accidentally slipped and face planted to the ground, Ow!!

"OOOH, SHE SLIPPED! WILL THIS BE HER FINAL ROUND?!"

Kaminari started dying of laughter, he didn't expect her to be clumsy even during battles, Kirishima turned to look at his laughing friend and sweatdropped.

"S-she slipped! HAHAHA!"

"Kaminari-san! This is no laughing matter!" Yaoyorozu scolded the now silent boy, "Yeah, dude!"

Kaminari wiped his tears and continued watching the battle, Bakugou wanted to laugh right there and then, but this was a match so he controlled himself. He knew she was odd but he didn't take her to be klutz during battles too, not that she can help it of course.

They all continued watching the match, Iida continued kicking her which she ended up taking this time.

Class A noticed she has gotten a little slower than before, they watched as she fell again and they deadpanned. Iida was just about to land a kick on her but she did a handback spring which surprised Iida but he managed to keep face.