14

𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅-𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

"E-ENDEAVOR?!!"

Y/n looked at the man standing before them, she glared at him with such a distasteful look in her eyes. She already disliked Endeavor to begin with, but after hearing Todoroki's story, she then started to hate him.

"Oho, so here you both are. you both showed such an amazing performance on all the events, Boy, you have an extraordinary power. With just one flick and it gives out such pressure.. yes, in terms of power your quirk rivals to All mights." Endeavor says.

ENDEAVOR, QUIRK : HELLFLAME

Y/n looked over at Midoriya's facial expression. 'That expression again..'

"w-what are you getting at?! I need to go now, let's go Kurosaki-san!" Midoriya walks past Endeavor.

"Ah, yes. Kurosaki.. We haven't seen each other for awhile now, right? Have you still been talking to Shoto?" He asked the grey-eyed girl.

She glared at him, "we best be on our way." Endeavor grits his teeth at her ignorance.

"my Shoto has the ability to surpass All Might, his match against you will prove it. So you do your best to not give a disgraceful performance. that's all, I'll be going now." Endeavor walked away from the two only to be stopped in his tracks by a force of power stopping him.

'Is.. he for real?!'

He looked down to see his body surrounded by a purple aura, he turned around and glared at the young girl.

"I'm not All might." Midoriya says,

Endeavor raised a brow, "Huh? Well that's obvious-"

"It's obvious right?! I'm not All might! And Todoroki-kun isn't you!" Midoriya yelled out.

Endeavor eyes narrowed.

"Todoroki-kun is a human being, not a toy you play around just because you couldn't achieve what you wanted, and just because you can't succeed with your own power doesn't give you the right to force that pressure onto anyone else! Todoroki-kun is human and he can make his own decisions, he is his own person. why don't you get brand new eyes to actually see what's real here? I've kept quiet for so long but you know, I have never once respected you as a human being or as a hero.. and that probably won't change! people like you.. make me sick, bastards like you—!"