10

𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄

Y/N'S EYES WIDEN at the sight, she made eye contact with Midoriya for a split second, then she realized that he was now inches ahead of them

"DEKU! GET THE HELL BACK HERE!" Bakugou yelled out before propelling himself closer to Midoriya,

"No time to worry about them." Todoroki says as he froze the ground sliding his way towards the two,

"I'm not gonna let you three surpass me this easily!" Y/n exclaims as she also channels her energy to propell herself up like Bakugou.

"OUR FORMER LEADERS HAVE CAUSED A CEASE-FIRE TO CHASE MIDORIYA DOWN! WHEN A COMMON ENEMY APPEARS, PEOPLE STOP FIGHTING! WELL, THEY'RE STILL FIGHTING JUST NOT EACH OTHER!"

She noticed Midoriya falling down from the robot piece he is laying on, 'i gotta say, that was a good plan you had Midoriya-kun, it just didn't lasted long enough-'

Just before she could finish her thought, Midoriya unexpectedly stands on top of Bakugou and Todoroki's shoulder and slammed the robot piece to the ground, releasing yet another explosion.

"AND MIDORIYA BLOWS OFF THE COMPETITION WITH NO TIME TO LOSE!! YOUR CLASS SURE IS SOMETHING ERASER HEAD! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THESE KIDS?"

"This isn't my doing, they've been spurring each other on their own." Aizawa says.

"WELL, THE ONE WHO MADE IT TO THE STUDIO FIRST IS .." "NONE OTHER THAN IZUKU MIDORIYA!!"

They heard present mic say, Y/n finally reached the studio as a 3rd placer, she was just above Todoroki. Her cheeks flushed a bit from embarrassment, she sighs.

'i got too confident and ended up losing in the end!!'

She pants, trying to catch air. She looked over at Bakugou and Todoroki, who were also panting but glaring at Midoriya.

"Deku-kun!.. that was awesome!!.." Uraraka says as her legs wobbles.

Y/n walked over to Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. she wrapped her arms around Midoriya excitingly, embracing him into a hug.

"congratulations Midoriya-kun! the fact that you managed to win this race without using your quirk truly amazes me! you deserve this win."

Midoriya's face turned to all different shades of red by the sudden intimacy, he didn't know whether he should return the hug or not. "u-uh!!.."