05

CLASS PRESIDENT

THE NEXT DAY Y/N WOKE up slightly later than usual

THE NEXT DAY Y/N WOKE up slightly later than usual. so Chiharu left her and went to school by himself, which angered the brunette.

she eventually reached the school on time but before she could enter the premises, reporters blocked the entrance, ruining her day even more. she's always hated the press.

"hey you! what's it like learning from All Might!" a reporter shoved a mic next to her face, she gave the reporter an annoyed expression.

"could you pleas—" Before she could finish, Bakugou interrupted her.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

"You're being extremely rude! Wait.. I know you! You were the one who got caught in that sludge incident last year!"

"Fuck off!" Bakugou tried getting through the reporters.

'the sludge incident that happened last year? that was Bakugou, huh.. and that boy must've been Midoriya, maybe that's why he was so familiar.' she thought.

she watched the sludge incident video around a few months ago, she couldn't believe how a teenager got caught up in that situation. it really must've scared Bakugou, when she watched the video, she could immediately tell that the look portrayed on Bakugou's eyes were fear. he was scared and although he might not admit that, he definitely was. but how can the press bring up such a topic that he obviously doesn't want to talk about? how ignorant can they get.

"Hey, wait a minute! look at her bracelet! It has the Kurosaki crest!" one of the guy reporters say.

"huh? no way!"

"Kurosaki-san! What's it like being in a family full of heroes and successful people?!"

"you're a first year, huh!"

the reporters started to ask questions about her now, which clearly made her uncomfortable.

"you're really pretty!"

"she's a kid and yet, her gaze looks powerful!"

"She's a Kurosaki for crying out loud! Of course she looks powerful!"

"Well to me, she looks innocent!"

"Uh.." Y/n was feeling extremely awkward with all the questions, before she could say a thing, someone yanked her backpack and dragged her out of there.

She sighed, "I just woke up recently and people are already ruining my day.. anyway, thanks for saving me—Bakugou?!"

"What?" he questioned, scowling at her.