13

𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐒

"SO YOU'RE THE bitch that floats shit right? I'm talking to you, Round face

"SO YOU'RE THE bitch that floats shit right? I'm talking to you, Round face." Bakugou glared at Uraraka.

R-round face? She gulped.

"If you're going to withdraw do it now, a little 'ouch' during the match won't cut it."

Y/n looked at the two, she noticed the tense atmosphere between them. She blocked out all the noise Midoriya and Iida were making and focused on the conversation below.

"START!"

Uraraka started running towards Bakugou, while he just stood still but he was on alert.

She inched closer as she tried to touch him but failed to do so once he let out an explosion towards her way,

"GAHHH!"

"No way?! what's with that kid?! against a girl too!"

"Doesn't he have any decency?!"

Ugh! This is really bad! Uraraka rushed towards Bakugou, trying to be quicker since it's harder to see because of the smoke.

"Now, die."

He created another explosion, sending it her way again, he thought he grabbed her but ended up grabbing her shirt instead.

"Huh-?"

He reacted quickly and took notice of the girl behind him, he sent a quick big explosion her way.

"AUGHH!"

"he's keeping an eye out for her before he makes any movements huh?" Sero says, sweatdropping.

"Look at his face! he's quite scary huh? that guy.." Kaminari couldn't bear to watch.

"too slow!" Bakugou yelled out,

'so he says, but he really isn't underestimating her huh? he's been keeping an eye out for her and watching her every move, because one mistake can be her win. I guess he does have decent traits — urgh..'

Uraraka ran towards Bakugou, hoping to finally get him to float but when has Bakugou ever let his guard down?

He sent explosion after explosion. Making the crowd uneasy to watch this matchup.

Y/n watched intently as she drinks another banana milk, she watched every single move.

'he's smart in academics and in battles too? my aunt would say 'hes the whole package!' pfft—'