22

𝐆𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒

"OKAY, THAT'S IT FOR today's class

"OKAY, THAT'S IT FOR today's class. There's only one week until the final exams, you're all studying well for that right? I'm sure you all know that not only is there a written exam but a practical one too. Make sure you train your mind and bodies at the same time, that's all." And with that Aizawa left the room.

"I haven't studied at all!"

"I HAVEN'T HAD ANY TIME TO STUDY AT ALL!"

Kaminari and Mina exclaimed but with different emotions, "With the sports festival and the interns, I hadn't had any time at all!" Kaminari panicked.

"You're right, it's true we had one event after another but.."

Y/n placed her shoulder under her chin, she's feeling hungry already.

Kaminari and Mina went over to Mineta, shocked that he placed 9th on midterms.

"Ashido-san, Kaminari-kun! L..let's do our best!" Midoriya exclaimed, "afterall we all want to go to the camp, right?!"

RANK 6

"Right! And as class president I have high hopes that you'll all be moved into action!" Iida started chopping his hands in the air.

RANK 3

"As long as you pay attention in class, it shouldn't be that hard to fail." Todoroki joined in their conversation.

"You can do it guys!" Y/n sent them a thumbs up.

RANK 2

"Could you guys please be careful with your words?.." Kaminari clenched his shirt as he kneeled down to the ground.

Yaoyorozu ended up helping the two which in result ended up a big entire study group, they also realised how big of a difference their lifestyles are.

"Look at the difference in virtue." Kirishima says.

"I can do it too! Do you want me to beat it into you?!" Bakugou fell into Kirishima's trap.

RANK 4

"Oh, sure! Thanks!" Kirishima looked behind Bakugou to see a sulking Y/n, "Kurosaki, you placed in first?! Would you like to join us with studying?" Kirishima exclaims.

Y/n lifted her head up to see a bright looking Kirishima, "I thought Bakugou was already teaching you?"

He nodded. "But the more the merrier, right?!"

"Why does she have to come along?!" Bakugou questioned. Y/n smirks, "You can't handle being taught by someone better than you?"

He grits his teeth and turned around to face her. "I'll show you who's better!"