19

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

MIDORIYA SENT HER a message that led to a location, with no context whatsoever

MIDORIYA SENT HER a message that led to a location, with no context whatsoever. Y/n was pondering whether to leave or stay.

'What to do, what to do?! She turned around to look at her uncle, Sorry Uncle Gin!!'

Y/n ran with all her might, she looked at the location sent to her in case she might get lost, she noticed that at this speed alone wasn't going on help so she opened her small pocket and drank the little container of blood.

'I can't believe I just drank blood after I didn't want to! I only kept that there for emergencies but at times like this.. ugh! Now I want more!'

She had a feeling that Midoriya might be in danger, to think that he is in Hosu City too. The worst case scenario would be about Iida.

'Just down this alley and I'm here!' As she ran down the alley, the scene in front of her was the Hero Killer licking Todoroki's neck, Iida and Midoriya on the ground along with a pro hero; native!

Y/n instantly sent a blast towards Stains way, hitting him against a wall.

"Kurosaki-san!"

"Y/n!"

"Kurosaki-kun?!"

"Sorry I'm late! Are you guys okay?!" She wiped the blood off her lips.

"That was close.." Todoroki quietly mutters, "Kurosaki-san! Dont let him lick your blood! It'll paralyze you!" Midoriya noted, she nodded in understanding.

Stain came running back to their direction, Y/n prepared herself.

'Holy shit, he's fast!—' before she could finish her thought, a blade scratched her cheek,

"Kurosaki-kun!"

"It's alright, It's just a scratch!" She wiped the blood off the scratch and the wound healed on its own.

"A little injury like that won't hurt me." She smirked,

"Ingenuim, you have such great friends coming to the rescue to save you huh!" Stain exclaims,

"Y/n! We have to make sure he won't reach the injured!" Todoroki says.

The hero killer started attacking Todoroki with a katana, but Todoroki managed to block him using his ice.